MysticJoJo's Collection

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Yep, as the title of the pic implies. I doubt you'd know me from elsewhere, unless you follow the account that pic was posted on.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I first started game collecting with PC-E / Tg-16 stuff since I never had owed the system in my youth, but sadly, every year seems harder and harder to get items, so I've taken a break. Since you're an obvious NES fan, I'm sure you'll find a lot to love about the TG16 / PCE.

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Nope, I haven't been out of the state in years and have barely went anywhere...

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Updated with pics of new Arcade Cabinet! Got a really lucky find on Craigslist! Hope to someday turn it into a Darkstalkers Cabinet.

Don

Camel Slug
I own a ton of NES games but when I found myself looking for color me a dinosaur on ebay....I had to stop. At some point it just gets to crazy buying crap games to fill the collection. I'm at about 400 games. I don't count my dups though. I also may beat you on boxed games. I'll have to get a picture up.

I love the hunt and the affordability.

As close as is reasonable. I'm not shelling out thousands of dollars for the ultra-rares or prototypes.

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
I own a ton of NES games but when I found myself looking for color me a dinosaur on ebay....I had to stop. At some point it just gets to crazy buying crap games to fill the collection. I'm at about 400 games. I don't count my dups though. I also may beat you on boxed games. I'll have to get a picture up.

I love the hunt and the affordability.

You probably do, it's hard to find boxes around here. I don't have a bunch of the super-expensive rares either...

Don

Camel Slug
You probably do, it's hard to find boxes around here. I don't have a bunch of the super-expensive rares either...

Well, I'm a little jealous of your gargoyles quest, I would love to have one of those.

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Very nice collection indeed! I'm especially envious of your 4 slot cab. Once you get that bad boy up and running you will have to let me know how it sounds. I'm trying to pick up a 4 slot later on this year and want to know what the sound difference is between the one you have and the one with the speakers on top of the marquee.

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Very nice collection indeed! I'm especially envious of your 4 slot cab. Once you get that bad boy up and running you will have to let me know how it sounds. I'm trying to pick up a 4 slot later on this year and want to know what the sound difference is between the one you have and the one with the speakers on top of the marquee.

Will do! I'm still waiting on the RAM chip I ordered from arcadecomponents.com. I made the order on July 4, so I'm assuming that Priority mail is delayed because of their vacation, but it is getting a tad frustrating.

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Well, I'm a little jealous of your gargoyles quest, I would love to have one of those.

There's a couple local stores that have it, but they're insisting on charging ebay prices+20% for them, so that's not a very good option. I think I got that one at a deep discount along with Mighty Final Fight from a local store that went out of business last year.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
There's a very important aspect of this collection missing and I believe that it has been finally discovered after much detective work. Jojo's mysterious gf.

BEHOLD!!!

2440-73272-Maijigglyjpg-550x.jpg

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Hi. The cabs look great, the cart collection looks decent... but let´s face it, its all downhill from there ;)

lfv4.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi lads....

...I just like to say... that there seems to be some sort of rules being broken here...

I'm unsure what the fuck they are but I got a nice pm from mysticguy... my response is this...

If you can't handle the lads.... or what they can do... there's an awesome thread on how to logout and stuffs...

SOMEONE FIND IT FOR ME!

I'm eating...

xROTx