YES OR NO : Can England win the world cup

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
No.

The English team doesn't seem compact and consistent enough to me for winning the WC. They have a number of great players but that alone doesn't cut it if you want to beat Spain, Italy or Brazil.

...and we know who's going to kick the English lads out in yet another penalty kicking so stop dreaming. :D

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
No.

The English team doesn't seem compact and consistent enough to me for winning the WC. They have a number of great players but that alone doesn't cut it if you want to beat Spain, Italy or Brazil.

...and we know who's going to kick the English lads out in yet another penalty kicking so stop dreaming. :D

The Oranje Leeuwen?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Deutschland? Red keinen Quatsch!

We may not win the WC but something tells me that we'll send the English lads back home one more time and wouldn't be surprised if it happens after one of those legendary England vs Germany penalty kickings :)

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Honestly, I do not follow England at all. I have been known to have Germany parties come World/Euro Cup time... Should I be ashamed?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Honestly, I do not follow England at all. I have been known to have Germany parties come World/Euro Cup time... Should I be ashamed?

No, that's great! :)

I'll provide you with some black, red and yellow/gold smoke torches :D

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Germany winning the WC, I'll eat my hat if they did
Nope can't see it happening.
Sorry

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Germany had a better chance in 2010 than right now. Too much loss. Too much watching Spain win. And the best two players in Germany play for France and Holland.