Retropalooza! (Arlington, TX)

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
ill be at cge in vegas around that week but my man cdamn from windy gaming will be there! please go check out his booth and support! import games for daysssss

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm planning to go. There's a KOF 98 tournament on PS2 that I am looking forward to, and I'll enter the Super SF2 on SNES tournament for fun. I have a few multiconsole sticks to choose from, I'm debating using one stick for both or using the 98 tournament as an excuse to build a PS2 adapter for my old style stick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Hotel and flight booked. Never thought I'd return to Texas so soon.

At least you are not driving this this time.

I'm planning to go. There's a KOF 98 tournament on PS2 that I am looking forward to, and I'll enter the Super SF2 on SNES tournament for fun. I have a few multiconsole sticks to choose from, I'm debating using one stick for both or using the 98 tournament as an excuse to build a PS2 adapter for my old style stick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

swing by my booth and borrow my jb king stick for that super sf2 tourney. you will win.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Whos coming out for II? Gonna get my tickets next week!

A bunch of us on page 2. ;)

Should be fun... between work and the at-home crazy that family/kid life brings, this will be a good little break for me. Looking forward to some good TX style bbw bbq.

98PaceCar

n00b
I'll be there, helping to run a couple of tournaments for a local vendor. Looks like it should be a good show! Looking forward to som neo goodness!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yodd is in flight to Dallas.

Back dat ass up bitches.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
A bunch of us on page 2. ;)

Should be fun... between work and the at-home crazy that family/kid life brings, this will be a good little break for me. Looking forward to some good TX style BBC.

Let us know how it is man.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Was fantastic meeting so many of you. And finally shaking Broken's hand, I owe basically everything I know to the help that dude gave me as a teenager.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Was fantastic meeting so many of you. And finally shaking Broken's hand, I owe basically everything I know to the help that dude gave me as a teenager.

Please, please. No autographs folks. No autographs.

:keke:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411347209.185051.jpg

Dat windy booth.

Had a blast. Good eats, good laughs, good games.

Special thanks to locals 68K and NTM for making us all feel at home in TX. Cdamm went above and beyond for us pals too.

Sorry didn't get to hang more with the "OG 02'er". :lolz:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
View attachment 18894

Dat windy booth.

Special thanks to locals 68K and NTM for making us all feel at home in TX. Cdamm went above and beyond for us pals too.

Is that the legendary cdamm himself???

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
View attachment 18894

Dat windy booth.

L-O-Freaking-L @ NTM's Pippin! :lolz:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
View attachment 18894

Dat windy booth.

damn, wish I could have met cdamn. love his website! would have loved to check out his booth

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
The taco shirt was epic. Had such a blast meeting you all. 68k's x68k made me spurt in my pants.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411401631.244316.jpg

Unnh!!