David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSS

neo retired
While we’re talking about facts, lets not forget that Mike talks a good game online. Everything went awry, where did he go? Mike all but disappeared. There is no need to even try and defend this one, Mike ol buddy, the proof is in the pudding.

This will be my last post on these forums as I refuse to partake of this debacle

Shawn

snkusa.com
Ya, wow! I'm surprised that all of that wasn't revealed ages ago, but I understand the need to keep certain information confidential (for the sake of being professional). This is what happens when you back someone into a corner. Maybe now TonK will consider refunding his cut to chamane. I sent TonK chamane's PayPal address (TonK did ask for it publicly once before), and I'm sure that chamane will accept installments.

Ya, wow! I'm surprised that all of that wasn't revealed ages ago, but I understand the need to keep certain information confidential (for the sake of being professional). This is what happens when you back someone into a corner. Maybe now TonK will consider refunding his cut to chamane. I sent TonK chamane's PayPal address (TonK did ask for it publicly once before), and I'm sure that chamane will accept installments.

Why would Mike need to refund anyone? It would seem that you are taking David's post at face value, so then the carts are real.

Or are you just going to cherry pick the bits and pieces you choose to believe?

SSS

neo retired
So I guess the photo of the car in the email from one David garret and the same photo on one Jason Young's Facebook means shit?

Must be a lot of those same houses in Stoney creek with the same exact cars parked in the driveway with photos taken at the exact same angle.

But bro, totally different people

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Wow. This will be very interesting if/when it goes to court.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Does anyone know if DavidG went into this with the intention of buying snap-lock cases, or did that come about after he made (a likely) triple what he was expecting? If it's the former, he should not have had to sell his converters to pay back chamame.

What only a few people know is that I was asked how much I wanted for the game, and my answer was $8000. Mike told me he could sell each one for $30,000+. Of course I had no problems with that number...

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Does anyone know if DavidG went into this with the intention of buying snap-lock cases, or did that come about after he made (a likely) triple what he was expecting? If it's the former, he should not have had to sell his converters to pay back chamame.

lol are you for real?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Why would Mike need to refund anyone? It would seem that you are taking David's post at face value, so then the carts are real.

Or are you just going to cherry pick the bits and pieces you choose to believe?

Are you being serious? Did I say anything about the carts being real? I'd still love for them to be proven real, which is in the best interest of everyone, and I think I've said that publicly at least a dozen times by now.

DGE refunded chamane in full for his portion of the proceeds through terms agreed upon by both DGE and chamane. TonK claims that he had no connection to this transaction, that he was a victim, should keep all his profits, and shouldn't be held responsible for something that he had nothing to do with. If anyone wants a refund for JGP AES, they return it to the NeoStore and they get their FULL refund from the NeoStore. It's that simple. How is TonK immune to that responsibility?

Meh, this really isn't my responsibility to see that TonK refunds his customer(s). I've tried to stay out of the forums' market dealings, but this transaction was in the spotlight, and so I stepped in.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Let me get right to the point. Jason Young and David Garrett are two different people (and yes I am aware I just spoke of myself in the 3rd person) and I am not Jason, Ray, Livu, General Hanzo and a patridge in a pear tree.

lol after 2 days lurking this thread thats the best cover story you could come up with?

You and Jason must have matching cars and houses

Pretty hard to take you on your word when you have been caught in lie after lie. Still dont know who Liviu Nita is?

:kekeke:

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

Are you being serious? Did I say anything about the carts being real? I'd still love for them to be proven real, which is in the best interest of everyone, and I think I've said that publicly at least a dozen times by now.

DGE refunded chamane in full for his portion of the proceeds through terms agreed upon by both DGE and chamane. TonK claims that he had no connection to this transaction, that he was a victim, should keep his profits, and shouldn't be responsible for something that he had nothing to do with. If anyone wants a refund for JGP AES, they return it to the NeoStore and they get their FULL refund from the NeoStore. It's that simple. How is TonK immune to that responsibility?

Meh, this really isn't my responsibility to see that TonK refunds his customer(s). I've tried to stay out of the forums' market dealings, but this transaction was in the spotlight, and so I stepped in.

It seemed to me that you were drinking the Kool-Aid after DavidG made his lengthy BS post. Obviously the bit about the carts is sarcasm, but it appeared as if you bought the rest of his e-mail, while being willing to discount his claim that he didn't fabricate the carts.

And seriously, DavidG is your business partner and you have a financial interest in his continued ability to kick out goods for the Neo Store. You are anything but an unbiased party here.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I found your post in the past few days to be quite amusing, Mike.

Let me get right to the point. Jason Young and David Garrett are two different people (and yes I am aware I just spoke of myself in the 3rd person) and I am not Jason, Ray, Livu, General Hanzo and a patridge in a pear tree. Also, I didn’t make Aero Fighters 3 or Power Spikes 2. What I have said about them have been the truth and neither Jason, Ray, !Arcade! nor myself/DGE had any hand in the games creation. This has been proven already.

Where was it proven?

You can take any !Arcade! release and when compared to another cart they made, they match. It’s been checked many times over and AF3/PS2 do not match anything !Arcade! has ever done. My work (being the 161 multicart and the converter) has also been compared to AF3 and PS2 and they do not even come close.

Chamane says different.

Let’s go over a few things the community may or may not know.

Firstly, Mike knew from day one that there were more than 3 Aero Fighter 3’s and at no time was 3 ever the limit. Mike, being Mike, ended up digging a hole for himself by saying only 3 copies were available.

You told me that you had purchased 2 cases of AF3 carts, but had not seen them in years. You couldn't guarantee you would ever find more than 3. Hell, you even posted the same thing before. You lied about how many you had.

Secondly, Mike also went out of his way to keep everyone on a very short leash in an attempt to keep total control over the buyers... and his cut of course!

For the first sale, I offered to have the buyer and Mike meet in Toronto (giving the buyer all the time he wanted to check out the game). However, Mike vehemently turned this down because he wanted total control of every present and future transactions and of course, Mike wanted the spot light (what’s new?).

Lie.

When Mike first got his hands on AF3 he called me and said he didn’t like what he saw. Mike has purposely withheld the fact that I asked him to return the game to me and it goes back to the box. Mike refused to return the game and instead send it to John hoping for a more positive second opinion.

I sent it to John after he sent you an email asking if he could see it, to which you replied yes. Like I said before, if John saw the same things I saw and it turned out to be a fake, we had you dead to rights.

What only a few people know is that I was asked how much I wanted for the game, and my answer was $8000. Mike told me he could sell each one for $30,000+. Of course I had no problems with that number... if Mike believed he could do so, then why not leave everything in his hands

Mike is very secretive about the fact that, in his quest to keep total control over everyone, he insisted that all monies pass through his hands. This means that the buyers pay Mike the entire amount and he simply took his cut... or... they paid his cut directly to him. This means that he is 100% on the hook for his entire cut as, at no given moment in time, did I handle Mike’s payment. The fact remains that there isn’t a court of law that will let this piece of information slide. If this should ever go to a court of law... then, Mike, You are 100% “liable”.

Lies.

Also, whenever the buyers paid Mike the total lump sum for a sale, he would not only take his agreed percentage but would nickel and dime me to death with imaginary fees. Oh! and let’s not forget the many times he would call crying for a bonus to “help him sleep at night”. Did you ever buy that Mac Book Pro you said you wanted last time you stuck me for an additional $2,000 Mike?

Yeah, I did get it. Thanks!

Let me say this again... If this goes to court, Mike, and I show exactly how much money you really sent my way, then believe, you’re on the hook for every cent you took. Every cent Mike...even the hundreds you took for your “Steak Dinners”.

While we’re talking about facts, lets not forget that Mike talks a good game online. Everything went awry, where did he go? Mike all but disappeared. There is no need to even try and defend this one, Mike ol buddy, the proof is in the pudding.

Thirdly, Mike, You claim to be close friends with the buyers. The phone calls I had with them after you ran and hid under your bed says otherwise. Besides, if you were a true friend then you shouldn’t have a problem giving back everything you took from your “friends”. Let get this straight, You’re not a victim. Never have and will never be.

I took quite some time and worked out why you do what you do Mike. See, Mike here needs to be part of this community. Here on neo-geo.com he is (was) a big shot, a real somebody. Outside in the real world he’s a nobody, so, when the neo door was closed on him, he just couldn’t take it and resorted to pulling every stop.

This issue is between myself and the buyers... as well as Mike. If any buyer has a problem or concern they can reach me using the same method that has been made available to them from the beginning.

Oh! and Mike, just because you think you’re so clever. .. I’ll let you know that once John pulled that stunt with AF3 (you know what stunt I’m referring to) I proceeded to recorded all future conversations... and I just so happen to have one recording where I specifically informed you that I would be recording my calls going forward, and your exact response was: “That’s a good idea” (making my evidence admissible in a court of law... bet you forgot about that one.. lol. )

Sounds like crybaby bullshit to me.

This will be my last post on these forums as I refuse to partake of this debacle. Going forward, I will only be communicating directly to the buyers.

Someone is scared.

And don't worry, I have all the financial records.

You're the dumbass that gave me extra money.

And why would I be responsible for anything if the games are real, you fucking liar?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Let me say this again... If this goes to court, Mike, and I show exactly how much money you really sent my way, then believe, you’re on the hook for every cent you took. Every cent Mike...even the hundreds you took for your “Steak Dinners”.

So there's no chance you can prove the games are legitimate...

I have never seen someone shoot themselve in the ass like that.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
David, if you're so unhappy with the way I handled things, why did you pick me to begin with?

And it's hilarious that's all you could muster.

But I already see the peanut gallery finding some kind of theory here. Looks like you're gonna win after all. You even have Shawn in your corner.

Well played.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Here's a question.

DavidG says he has recorded phone calls between himself and Tonk...
Is there any legal reason he can't post them here?

Shawn

snkusa.com
It seemed to me that you were drinking the Kool-Aid after DavidG made his lengthy BS post. Obviously the bit about the carts is sarcasm, but it appeared as if you bought the rest of his e-mail, while being willing to discount his claim that he didn't fabricate the carts.

And seriously, DavidG is your business partner and you have a financial interest in his continued ability to kick out goods for the Neo Store. You are anything but an unbiased party here.

It’s not like DavidG revealed anything new about himself, he just laid out just how deep TonK allegedly sunk his teeth into his AF3 and PS2 releases. It did/does seem unlikely that what DavidG posted about TonK would be made-up, considering that TonK should have a 1st hand account of what occurred. I guess now it’s down to whom you want to believe, TonK or DavidG, at least until the phone conversations and emails get posted.

True, everything I’ve been saying about AF3 and PS2 will be considered biased now, though it’s odd that I’ve consistently stuck with my opinion in stating that I consider them unofficial and that they should have been marketed as such. Seems counterproductive for my best interests, but I’m just stubbornly honest. But hey, if there’s a certain brand of tuna that has been known to use dolphin meat and that brand of tuna is sold at your local grocery store, you have the right to never shop that grocery store again. Or, you could simply choose not to buy that particular brand of tuna, i.e., skip JGP AES, don't buy Daedalus buy Super MVS Converter II instead, et cetera.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
What only a few people know is that I was asked how much I wanted for the game, and my answer was $8000. Mike told me he could sell each one for $30,000+. Of course I had no problems with that number... if Mike believed he could do so, then why not leave everything in his hands?

Mike is very secretive about the fact that, in his quest to keep total control over everyone, he insisted that all monies pass through his hands. This means that the buyers pay Mike the entire amount and he simply took his cut... or... they paid his cut directly to him. This means that he is 100% on the hook for his entire cut as, at no given moment in time, did I handle Mike’s payment.

(Staying objective/factual): David's statement is true as Tonk stated these exact prices to me (over the phone).

He (Tonk) also told me that David G was going to ask $700 for each copy of 'unmolested' KOF 2000 US AES but on a later phone call, the price magically rose to $3K or $4K per copy.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
(Staying objective/factual): David's statement is true as Tonk stated these exact prices to me (over the phone). He (Tonk) also told me that David G was going to ask $700 for each copy of 'unmolested' KOF 2000 US AES but on a later phone call, the price magically rose to $3K or $4K.

David flipped flopped over so much shit.

He said he was going to ask $8,000 then he saw what Kizuna sold for and told me to get at least $40k per title.

So I did tell you the truth.

And as for KOF2k, same thing. David told me $700, then he rose the price to $3-4k because NGF's copy sold for that much.

Do a search on here, I even posted the same thing a few times I believe.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
lol after 2 days lurking this thread thats the best cover story you could come up with?

You and Jason must have matching cars and houses

Pretty hard to take you on your word when you have been caught in lie after lie. Still dont know who Liviu Nita is?

:kekeke:

I also find it hard to believe that not only are he and Jason not the same person, but within hours of all this being discovered both Jason and his wife's Facebook and other social media profiles get deleted.

Coincidence, apparently.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I also find it hard to believe that not only are he and Jason not the same person, but within hours of all this being discovered both Jason and his wife's Facebook and other social media profiles get deleted.

Coincidence, apparently.

He's a fucking liar, and he's scared now.

Still maintains the games are real, but is worried it's going to go to court? For what? He's telling the truth, right?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
What's good is, I really thought he was going to come out and say the games were fake and I knew he was Jason the whole time.

SSS

neo retired
But hey, if there’s a certain brand of tuna that has been known to use dolphin meat and that brand of tuna is sold at your local grocery store, you have the right to never shop that grocery store again. Or, you could simply choose not to buy that particular brand of tuna, i.e., skip JGP AES, don't buy Daedalus buy Super MVS Converter II instead, et cetera.

Please take this as constructive criticism, but the grocery store shelves have been barren for some time.

I mean it seems like you have settled on a specific clientele, which I find kind of baffling. The big tymers are far and few between these days. I suppose going after the few big fish with products like the 161 in 1 conversion, JGP etc.. Is less time consuming but there are far more in the MVS "budget" scene.

I personally haven't bought product from you in ages just for the fact there's nothing to buy. I've probably dropped a couple hundred else where over the years on boards, buttons, wiring harnesses etc.. Stuff to keep the Neo running.

I don't know if you have, but there's plenty of other talented folks on this board who could probably help you in the design of original product. While I can't speak for them, for example you have folks like neo turfmasta single handedly develop and sell new memory cards. I would expect the "resource for all things neo" to carry stuff like that.

Not just exclusive stuff, power supplies, joysticks, (lizard lick saw a TON of business on hardware alone) cabinet repro artwork would be a welcome sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.