David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Thought i would post it here as Shawns been checking in... My SvC came today thanks.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
This is some great revelation? Wow, welcome to day one.

NGF said from the first second that AF3 was 100% fake.

NGF said from DAY ONE that "DavidG" was not this persons real name.

Tons of people said that, you dense fuck.

Lee Gray

Lol I expected nothing less from the fine fellows here :)
Seriously though I think this thread just like the other AOF3 threads has run its course ten times over with virtually nothing new added apart from the name reveal.
The name might have changed but the scam remains the same.

Last edited:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
I managed to read this whole thread under 3 hours !

Great_success.jpg

Tonk, DavidG , you took from the rich, redeem yourselves and give it all to the poor, aka me ;)

Last edited:

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thought i would post it here as Shawns been checking in... My SvC came today thanks.

Actually, Lee Gray’s copy of English SVC Chaos AES does hold significance. Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the dozen official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore. Originally, there were 800 new copies of SVC Chaos AES in stock (a mix of English and Japanese version), and now all new copies are sold out.

The SNK official English AES releases sold exclusively through the NeoStore, now sold out:
Metal Slug 3
Sengoku 3
KoF 2001
KoF 2002
KoF 2003
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Samurai Shodown V
Samurai Shodown V Special
Matrimelee
Rage of the Dragons
SVC Chaos

*However, there could be a handful of shipping damaged stock remaining from the 11 releases that were set aside (typically exhibiting damaged snap case and insert), and would eventually be listed and graded as such if they are uncovered from the warehouse.

Last edited:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Actually, Lee Gray’s copy of English SVC Chaos AES does hold significance. Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the eleven official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore. Originally, there were 800 new copies of SVC Chaos AES in stock (a mix of English and Japanese version), and now all new copies are sold out.

The SNK official English AES releases sold exclusively through the NeoStore, now sold out:
Metal Slug 3
Sengoku 3
KoF 2001
KoF 2002
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Samurai Shodown V
Matrimelee
Rage of the Dragons
SVC Chaos

*However, there could be a handful of shipping damaged stock remaining from the 11 releases that were set aside (typically exhibiting damaged snap case and insert), and would eventually be listed and graded as such if they are uncovered from the warehouse.

Was kof 03 not a neo store exclusive?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Actually, Lee Gray’s copy of English SVC Chaos AES does hold significance. Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the dozen official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore. Originally, there were 800 new copies of SVC Chaos AES in stock (a mix of English and Japanese version), and now all new copies are sold out.

Metal Slug 3
Sengoku 3
KoF 2001
KoF 2002
KoF 2003
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Samurai Shodown V
Matrimelee
Rage of the Dragons
SVC Chaos

If you have any damaged Matrimelee copies waiting to be sold, please sell me one!!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Nothing left but bootlegs.

That's not an accurate assessment to say that the NeoStore consists only of bootlegs. I count a grand total of zero bootlegs and zero conversions in stock at the NeoStore, and the last time a conversion was in stock at the NeoStore was Ganyru by !A!, over a dozen (12) years ago.

As with TonK, I ask that you also consult your sources thoroughly to verify your information for accuracy prior to making your next derogatory attack.

da66en

Zero's Secretary
That's not an accurate assessment to say that the NeoStore consists only of bootlegs. I count a grand total of zero bootlegs and zero conversions in stock at the NeoStore, and the last time a conversion was in stock at the NeoStore was Ganyru by !A!, over a dozen (12) years ago.

As with TonK, I ask that you also consult your sources thoroughly to verify your information for accuracy prior to making your next derogatory attack.

Why did you have to go there? Maybe I was making a comment that there are no places left to buy authentic stock.

But your comment about no conversions: Mind. Blown.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Why did you have to go there? Maybe I was making a comment that there are no places left to buy authentic stock.

But your comment about no conversions: Mind. Blown.

Thanks for clearing that up. You were implying that the entire world has nothing but bootlegs for sale (which includes all of the sellers of our market forums) and you weren't just singling the NeoStore. It just seemed rather too coincidental that you were responding directly to my statement about the NeoStore being sold out of all 12 of the official English AES releases...

Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the dozen official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore.

Nothing left but bootlegs.

I just checked my records, the last conversion was indeed Ganyru produced by !A! in the year 2001. Regardless of your mind being blown or not, my comment about no conversions (JGP AES) being physically in stock still holds true.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It's semantics. They aren't in stock (yet), but you're selling them through your store. I mean, why split hairs over it.

Lee Gray

Cool does that mean there was just 800 copies in total or did SNK let any independant buyers buy direct from them. Would love to know totals of others to know how rare or common they really are.

Shawn

snkusa.com
It's semantics. They aren't in stock (yet), but you're selling them through your store. I mean, why split hairs over it.
In regards to da66e's implications, this is hardly limited to just semantics. One (1) future item being a conversion does not render all stock in the NeoStore, and all stock of the world for that matter according to da66e, bootlegs.

Cool does that mean there was just 800 copies in total or did SNK let any independant buyers buy direct from them. Would love to know totals of others to know how rare or common they really are.
Of the 12 (dozen) exclusive English AES releases that were distributed solely through the NeoStore, those releases were sold/shipped/delivered to the NeoStore and no one else. The Japanese versions were available to all retailers. English versions were discontinued until the NeoStore made a special request for English copies to be produced, starting with Metal Slug 3 AES. 800 copies was the combination of all of the world’s English SVC Chaos AES that were produced + the Japanese copies of SVC Chaos that the NeoStore purchased. I was asked not to reveal production quantities but I can tell you the following:

• There were a total of 800 pieces of SVC Chaos AES purchased from SNKP by the NeoStore.
  • The quantity of Japanese SVC Chaos AES produced is > the quantity of English SVC Chaos AES produced.
  • The quantity of English SVC Chaos AES produced is < 800 pieces.
  • The NeoStore purchased less quantity of Japanese SVC Chaos AES than of English SVC Chaos AES.
  • All copies of English SVC Chaos that were produced were sold and delivered to the NeoStore and no one else.
  • Any retailer/distributer that SNKP was willing to deal with could order the Japanese version of SVC Chaos directly from SNKP.
  • Any retailer/distributer that wanted the English version of SVC Chaos AES, could not order directly from SNKP, they were referred to the NeStore.

Status
Not open for further replies.