That Guy's Collection. New proud Neo Daddy!

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Just my collection so far. I've always wanted Neo Geo's, but until now I couldn't really spend the cash. Now I have that extra cash and I'm beginning my collection. I've already learned a lot (like the search function) by lurking around here. I've very excited to join the community. I of some Dreamcast stuff, missing is my PS2 and Sega Genisis/CD combo.
AES.jpg
CDZ.jpg
View attachment 4669
CDGAMES1.jpg
kof01.jpg
20130627_154958_1.jpg
WH2FF2.jpg
Dreamcast2[1].jpg
Gamecollectionstand[1].jpg

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Welcome aboard. And nice starter collection. You've got a few great games to tide you over.

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Welcome aboard. And nice starter collection. You've got a few great games to tide you over.

Thanks and I'm happy with the collection so far. It got the CDZ and all the pictured games for less than $400.00. I'm hoping that's a good deal. Either way, I wanted into the Neo world and it came at a cost. Either way I'm very happy regardless.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Great start, man! NGCD (and a CDZ at that!) and AES is a great complimentary set! Welcome! Also, Very jelly of your Metal Slug 2 CD.

Last edited:

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Great start, man! NGCD (and a CDZ at that!) and AES is a great complimentary set! Welcome! Also, Very jelly of your Metal Slug 2 CD.

Thank you. Like I said, I lucked out on this deal, it came with the CDZ and a few other games. Got it off eBay, so there are good deals to be had!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Very nice. I think you got a good deal; CDZ is pretty expensive of late and I think MS2 pushes close to $100.00 on its own.

Zeo-Gold

n00b
Cool starter, I'm pretty new to this scene as well. Getting myself sorted with some stuff. Maybe I'll have my collection posted up to.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Lovely collection you got there. Gotta love SamSho one man!

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Great starter collection for sure. The CDZ alone will save you some frustration over the regular CD and it's one speed CD-ROM. The load times on the CD are unbearable especially when playing fighting games. MS2 is a great find on CD as well so enjoy.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
should change your name to "That Neo Guy"

Nice start to your collection :buttrock:

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Good stuff man.. Any pics of the dreamcast collection
Added some pictures to my original post. I am slowly growing the DC games as well. I have put more attention to my Neo Collection as of late.

Last edited:

snk`

Kula's Candy
Nice collection. Don't mean to sound like an ass, but it's 2013... get a good camera :shame:

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
request to change topic to "Neo Daddy's Toe Show"

On a real note, this collection has got me wanting to search local flea markets to get a startup AES collection myself. Who knows, could get lucky like you!!!