That Guy's Collection. New proud Neo Daddy!

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Nice start to your collection. Question about the shelving, what room and wall is that shelf bolted to? Looks like it might be a garage but wasn't sure.

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Nice start to your collection. Question about the shelving, what room and wall is that shelf bolted to? Looks like it might be a garage but wasn't sure.

It's actually in my living room and nothing is bolted to the wall. Walmart media cases.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Hey buddy I sent you my number, hit me up sometime soon and I'll drive out to Niceville so we can get some games in. Would really like to see the collection in person.

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Ah....damn it man! I just saw this. Might have to make it soon. I'm leaving sometime next week and moving to Alaska!

Hey buddy I sent you my number, hit me up sometime soon and I'll drive out to Niceville so we can get some games in. Would really like to see the collection in person.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Alaska is a pretty big change from right here in Florida. I'm not sure your systems can handle the cold, they should stay here with me.

That Guy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Alaska is a pretty big change from right here in Florida. I'm not sure your systems can handle the cold, they should stay here with me.

Ha! Only if you take the wifes cat's with 'em.