New DavidG special - Jockey GP

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How did this game come about? Was it made per the request of the Neo Store, or did DavidG already have the game in his storeroom and approach you about it?

David had the game ready to go last year (April). It's built with his custom boards and costs 75-80% less to produce than the price dictates.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
David had the game ready to go last year (April). It's built with his custom boards and costs 75-80% less to produce than the price dictates.

knowing that...how does that impact your thoughts on the legitimacy of Aerofighters 3?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
knowing that...how does that impact your thoughts on the legitimacy of Aerofighters 3?

I wish David would tell the fucking truth.

He ruined my reputation on here. He still claims those games are real. I have no choice but to believe it.

I went off of a friends opinion. If I could take it all back I would. I was set up to fail from the start - didn't realize it until after Power Spikes 2 was released.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You ruined your own reputation by the way you handled the whole issue, sunshine.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm done holding back. My rep is trashed. I ruined friendships with people.

Do you know how fucking sick it makes me feel to think that I could have sold my friends fake games?

There's no way I can fix this.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm done holding back. My rep is trashed. I ruined friendships with people.

Do you know how fucking sick it makes me feel to think that I could have sold my friends fake games?

There's no way I can fix this.

How about you start coming forward with more info on DavidG and all this nonsense?

You seem to know about his production costs/methods and what he planned to release.

What else do you know that hasn't been shared?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Since I'm not holding back, I want you guys to find out the truth.

I transferred $28,000 to JRW Designs Group INC on 7/17/12

They are located in Toronto.

I asked David what he was doing with them and he insisted "nothing Neo-related"

I'm done sitting by and protecting people. Nobody is protecting me, they hung me out to dry when they insisted they had my back.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How about you start coming forward with more info on DavidG and all this nonsense?

You seem to know about his production costs/methods and what he planned to release.

What else do you know that hasn't been shared?

At the end, David said that he had English copies of Waku Waku 7 and Kabuki Klash - Shawn knew this for a long time. Almost a year

TonK

Least Valuable Player
If you have any questions, ask away.

I'll be here for a short time.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
At the end, David said that he had English copies of Waku Waku 7 and Kabuki Klash - Shawn knew this for a long time. Almost a year

What about all those supposed US KoF 2000s?

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Since I'm not holding back, I want you guys to find out the truth.

I transferred $28,000 to JRW Designs Group INC on 7/17/12

They are located in Toronto.

I asked David what he was doing with them and he insisted "nothing Neo-related"

I'm done sitting by and protecting people. Nobody is protecting me, they hung me out to dry when they insisted they had my back.

Obviously I'm missing something here, why did you transfer money to him? I thought you were just a middle man?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Obviously I'm missing something here, why did you transfer money to him? I thought you were just a middle man?

I took all payments for David, unless the payment was made to him in the form of a cashier check. Then I mailed it to him.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I took all payments for David, unless the payment was made to him in the form of a cashier check. Then I mailed it to him.

Ahh right...Duh! the epitome of a middle man. Retard +1

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
That's what I asked him. I tried calling them using his name but got nowhere.

He insisted they weren't doing anything Neo related.

Somehow I doubt this wasn't neo-related. Too convenient.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I went against everything I stood for in search of the fame associated with finding these games. I apologize for that.

I thought it was the find of a lifetime.

I never intended to hurt or scam anyone. Even Chamane and waku7 who were good friends of mine before this disgusting bullshit went down.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Is your cut of the deal gone? Would you refund people if you could?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
When Chamane stepped forward, I nearly lost it.

Ask Mikhail and VanillaThunder.

Those were the two guys who told me to hang low, and vanish.

VanillaThunder suggested a lawyer.

I wanted to kill David.

We had a small email list - a lot of us were on it. Including some of the buyers.

I kept telling David he better fix this. But he shrugged it off and told me "you're the one who took the payments" - but he insisted the games were real and he would shut everyone up with his "evidence".

This was July of last year when Chamane stepped forward.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You can't exactly blame Chamane for being upset.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
I swear to God I've never seen them. He sent me a low res pic of a cart of his copy.

I had no plans to release them.

That's incorrect. When we spoke on the phone in April/May of last year, you stated he had 20+ copies of it and that you/him were going to release them for sale @ around $700 a piece. Then, when we spoke again (on the phone), the price shot up to $3/4K each.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Is your cut of the deal gone? Would you refund people if you could?

If I had the means to refund people and absolutely absolve myself of this deal, I most certainly would. It was a very exciting time in my life. I was in newspapers around the world, in magazines, getting a cut of these games...

Sure I spent some of it.

Fact is, I can't refund people. I really don't feel I'm responsible, but if I hit the lottery or something, I'd pay every buyer their full purchase price back.

I mean, if you get paid for doing something and someone tells you 4 months layer that they want their money back... I mean, come on. I still didn't know if the games were real or fake at that time.

No other buyer has asked me for a refund. And at this point it's not going to happen anyway.

If I had the means? Yes I would.