New DavidG special - Jockey GP

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Shawn is out for Shawn. I've been saying it the whole time.

David supposedly scammed people out of a quarter million, but here he is working with the owner of this site and making money off the community he "scammed".

David was called Arcade 2.0 and his gear is in the NeoStore.

Why would Shawn want to risk working with a scammer?

If you people are that fucking blind, I can't help you.

But keep the focus on me because I made money.

Why don't you morons try to connect the dots from Chamane to where we are now?

Are things making sense yet?

Can you just shut up and go away?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Why don't you morons try to connect the dots from Chamane to where we are now?

Are things making sense yet?

Of all of this the part that always makes the least sense is your smoke and mirror comments.

I prefer my mysteries Columbo style.

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
And after everything that happened with AF3.. The actions are continually condoned by the neostore.. Very very disappointing imo..

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
That's a high price tag, considering that NgDev sells their games for about $400... and they actually develop something new, rather than use someone else's work without permission.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
What a joke.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Please M.Diciocio , all has been said about this story .
Now , give my 5000 USD for an association against cancer in memory of Nightmare Tony or stay hidden under your bed as you did since the beginning .
I have nothing more to say to you .
Your rep here is dead forever .
The truth is That you ,the galactic sheriff , is only a scammer .
Regards .

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
To actually discuss neo-stuff:

My Jones in Matrimelee is becoming really damn good.

Shawn

snkusa.com
It has sticker of 20 limited number on box or not?
Holographic stickers are being considered, but method is not finalized yet.

And after everything that happened with AF3.. The actions are continually condoned by the neostore.. Very very disappointing imo..
Actually, the way this JGP AES release is being handled is exactly how I had suggested that US AF3 AES should have been, "Advertised as unofficial, numbered, and a realistic price point..." and I had stated this on more than one occasion during the AF3/TonK fallout.
I also went on to say, “Ya, that's a shame. He/they make quality products, no doubt about that. Could have brought good things to the neo. Like SuperGun said, up to 78 other potential releases, but at $30k each that gig wouldn't last long.”

Source.

Now we know exactly what we are getting and don’t have to ponder the origin or value. I'm quite confident that no one will be losing thousands of $ with their purchase of JGP AES; I do wish the same could be said for owners of US AF3 AES.

That's a high price tag, considering that NgDev sells their games for about $400... and they actually develop something new, rather than use someone else's work without permission.

Even with advance payment upfront for large quantity, for their initial release, NgDev wanted around 600 Euros per copy. At the time, I considered that too high as this price was prior to any store markup. While I do consider JPG AES’s initial price to be on the high range of reasonable, due to the uniqueness and complexity of this particular game's engineering, it is the only option of its kind on the market (1st and perhaps only opportunity to own this title on home cart). No one should be surprised to see one of the twenty JGP home carts reselling for > its launch price down the road, should one ever change hands that is.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Are you going to address the fact you have no rights to the IP and are bootlegging the game? I have to admit, I hope BrezzaSoft sues you.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Holographic stickers are being considered, but method is not finalized yet.

:) Thank for reply. Hope stickers will be at back insert, side of cart and also back of manual. How the buyers know their number or could choose the number?!?

I thought JGP insert is better than Ganryu, Striker 1945 or Dodgeball from !Arcade! in the past.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Even with advance payment upfront for large quantity, for their initial release, NgDev wanted around 600 Euros per copy. At the time, I considered that too high as this price was prior to any store markup. While I do consider JPG AES’s initial price to be on the high range of reasonable, due to the uniqueness and complexity of this particular game's engineering, it is the only option of its kind on the market (1st and perhaps only opportunity to own this title on home cart). No one should be surprised to see one of the twenty JGP home carts reselling for > its launch price down the road, should one ever change hands that is.

Ngdev are putting resources into developing brand new games, there is a high investment made in labour and materials and lead times to produce a brand new product that is their own. This horse racing game is nothing more than a boot leg worth no more than the sum of its parts and a couple of hours worth of labour. Just like what you see with snes repros for instance. Trying to flog this off as some exclusive product is a joke and i hope not one person is stupid enough to buy this at that price. And please dont call it a complex bit of engineering, it's a complex scam and that about it.

Call it a bootleg, flog it for $350 and leave it at that.

Last edited:

theMot

10 Year Member
:) Thank for reply. Hope stickers will be at back insert, side of cart and also back of manual. How the buyers know their number or could choose the number?!?

I thought JGP insert is better than Ganryu, Striker 1945 or Dodgeball from !Arcade! in the past.

Your a nice guy mahesak, but i think you should check yourself in for a brain scan.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Are you going to address the fact you have no rights to the IP and are bootlegging the game? I have to admit, I hope BrezzaSoft sues you.
If BrezzaSoft would be willing to make a run of English only home carts then I’d gladly support and partner with them. Unfortunately, BrezzaSoft ceased to exist as its own entity a dozen or so years ago and SNKP abandoned the NeoGeo nearly a decade ago.

Personally, I don't like to see stickers of any kind on the back of inserts or in manuals. I don't mind them if they are strategically positioned on the insert or manual and conform with the layout, but I'd rather see gold foil stamping like back in the day (not sure if that's an option anymore).

Strikers 1945 was one of my favorites, but JGP's insert is easily better than Ganryu design wise. !Arcade! had went with a mostly original insert design for Ganryu since SNK was still in the fringe of reopening.

Some of the numbers have already been requested and I think it is reasonable to ship customers the number of their request, assuming that the number has not already been reserved by someone else. I will update the listing as specific numbers are reserved. You can log into the NeoStore and update your order notes with the number you want and I'll confirm by email if it's available, or coordinate by PM/email.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Your a nice guy mahesak, but i think you should check yourself in for a brain scan.

This game, I don't think to play. I thought only it's 20 limited only .... If you want to buy this game for playing, it's not suitable but if you want to take it for put on the shelf to show serial number only 20 worldwide, that's the other way :)
Maybe buyer want to buy only 20 serial number .... yes, I should go to check my brain again as you said .... go to join in LEGO, it's better way ;)

theMot

10 Year Member
This game, I don't think to play. I thought only it's 20 limited only .... If you want to buy this game for playing, it's not suitable but if you want to take it for put on the shelf to show serial number only 20 worldwide, that's the other way :)
Maybe buyer want to buy only 20 serial number .... yes, I should go to check my brain again as you said .... go to join in LEGO, it's better way ;)

Mahesak as i said your a nice guy and i always like reading what you contribute but can you not see the damage this does to the hobby trying to sell bootlegs for $1500? There is nothing limited edition what so ever with what is being done here.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
What's keeping them from making 20 more? After all, AF3 started with only 3 copies, then 3 more mysteriously appeared.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Mahesak as i said your a nice guy and i always like reading what you contribute but can you not see the damage this does to the hobby trying to sell bootlegs for $1500? There is nothing limited edition what so ever with what is being done here.
ummm .... I will considerate these carefully, thanks for suggest.

What's keeping them from making 20 more? After all, AF3 started with only 3 copies, then 3 more mysteriously appeared.
AF3 is very insane price with unofficial. That price I will buy Kizuna or ultimate 11, it's suitable.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Is this really happening? is it a late April fools joke? Who in their right mind would pay that for a crap game and buy it from someone that has a less than reputable history with this sort of thing? I can't wait to see how this one ends.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Because DavidG is a stand-up guy and he promises he wont make any more
I thought Neostore is one of important to decide to buy because it's very great reputation. If the number serial is 20, it should be only 20 as neostore said. Or I misunderstood?!?

I thought Neostore is one of important to decide to buy because it's very great reputation. If the number serial is 20, it should be only 20 as neostore said. Or I misunderstood?!?

You can rest assured that only 20 bootleg carts will be made.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You guys better pick up the pace. I have already pre-ordered 10 copies.

Good investment for my retirement.

GameLifter

New Challenger
I got an e-mail about this game earlier from the Neo store and I looked at the price, laughed, and deleted it. Then I came here because I knew there was going to be a post about it, lol!

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I have never ever ever ever complained about a pre-order price but this....uh....yeah. How does this make it 3x as much for profit/creation than any other Neo game

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
AtxvMDa.jpg