New DavidG special - Jockey GP

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
why do people keep throwing money at that dude? Game is shit, and it will still probably sell out... Leading the way for more of this shit. Crazyness.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
1500 USD????? And you call NGDEV Teams prices unreasonable.

Is this game any good?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
taking bets right now:

how many is chamane going to order and how many is he going to return?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I wonder how much of that $1500 is actually mark up.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lads lads...

I'm pretty drunk now... but the way i see it... the game isn't being advertised as fuckin genuine... so RELAX....

I've had a hard day and Shawn is allowed to sell what the hell he likes as long as it isn't some sort of scam shady deal... aka. Tonk...

xROTx

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
Lads lads...

I'm pretty drunk now... but the way i see it... the game isn't being advertised as fuckin genuine... so RELAX....

I've had a hard day and Shawn is allowed to sell what the hell he likes as long as it isn't some sort of scam shady deal... aka. Tonk...

xROTx

It's pretty shady when he has no rights to the game itself.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's pretty shady when he has no rights to the game itself.

I'm not going to get into semantics with anyone tonight... but there are guys selling weird stuffs like repros... romz.... conversions here all the time...

... I tolerate them... as they don't try and sell a fake game as genuine....

You know what you're getting... you wanna play the moral card... then morally... no fucker here should haxxor a NG game or break the code for a purposes like the Razoola Bios... or unibios... or the other hacks that go on here....

But hey Lads... I'm drunk...

xROTx

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
Hey If Shawn wants to lower himself to the status of common bootlegger, I guess that's his choice.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

xROTx

You're always drunk! Rights or no rights to the game, a $1500 conversion/boot is one hell of a shady deal imo but who cares, this time the buyers know exactly what they're getting into so yeah, whatever, it's their money.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
How did this $1500 price tag come about? I don't even know where this game has come from? Is it a long awaited/known about/lost proto or something?

Sorry to be ignorant, but I've never even heard of this before with regards to the Neo...

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
How did this $1500 price tag come about? I don't even know where this game has come from? Is it a long awaited/known about/lost proto or something?

Sorry to be ignorant, but I've never even heard of this before with regards to the Neo...

It's a game by BrezzaSoft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chmhi8Qd1_4

They also did Metal Slug 4 and some other console ports for SNKP.

Last edited:
Tis is much more economical than owning actual race horses, highly recommended!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
its a quality of life thing

:lolz:

I'm not going to get into semantics with anyone tonight... but there are guys selling weird stuffs like repros... romz.... conversions here all the time...

... I tolerate them... as they don't try and sell a fake game as genuine....

You know what you're getting... you wanna play the moral card... then morally... no fucker here should haxxor a NG game or break the code for a purposes like the Razoola Bios... or unibios... or the other hacks that go on here....

xROTx

here is my issue- razo got a week long temp ban for selling a neo conversion, but this is ok?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Lads lads...

xROTx

But isn't David G a scammer? Why would Shawn associate himself with a scammer?

You people are so fucking stupid it hurts.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

here is my issue- razo got a week long temp ban for selling a neo conversion, but this is ok?

Irrc, they were considered as conteirfeits rather than conversions by wasabi because they were made to look just like the real deal. There is no offical AES release of Jockey Grand Prix so this is kinda different.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Irrc, they were considered as conteirfeits rather than conversions by wasabi because they were made to look just like the real deal. There is no offical AES release of Jockey Grand Prix so this is kinda different.

ah-ha. withdrawn.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

Of all the things going on with the whole DavidG situation, this is the only issue I have with this. Aside from Shawn making money on this, is this being allowed because it's not a repro of an normally available cart?

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member

Same with that multi cart I guess, seeing as how there was no offical release of homecart with a shit load of roms crammed onto it.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
You people are so fucking stupid it hurts.
jacks $5000 from a member, gloats about it, dumps cave board collection; as if nothing happened..

hurt by others' stupidity

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Wow! Just Wow! This is just priceless. 30k sure seems to be the magic number. Shawn stated he was cool selling David's shit to assist in a refund. And now this shit appears. This must be his reward.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Wow! Just Wow! This is just priceless. 30k sure seems to be the magic number. Shawn stated he was cool selling David's shit to assist in a refund. And now this shit appears. This must be his reward.

Shawn is out for Shawn. I've been saying it the whole time.

David supposedly scammed people out of a quarter million, but here he is working with the owner of this site and making money off the community he "scammed".

David was called Arcade 2.0 and his gear is in the NeoStore.

Why would Shawn want to risk working with a scammer?

If you people are that fucking blind, I can't help you.

But keep the focus on me because I made money.

Why don't you morons try to connect the dots from Chamane to where we are now?

Are things making sense yet?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
This whole situation would be better if Shawn posted more often and steered this ship we are on.