New DavidG special - Jockey GP

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
http://www.neostore.com/Jockey-Grandprix-English-AES-by-DG-p/1324.htm?Click=1257

Never before has Jockey Grandprix been available on home cartridge format. This high quality but unofficial production will be released in snap case format, complete with insert, manual, cartridge sticker & gold warning label. Release date is expected to be sometime in mid to late July of 2013.

JGP MVS version:

- With a converter you must have a unibios to run the game.
- The game will only work in MVS mode on converters, using home mode will cause the game to get stuck at a service menu.
- The game requires a unibios cheat code for credits or the use of external hardware plugged into the cart.
- The cart uses a custom program board with SRAM making it impossible to convert using normal methods. As stated above, even if you did convert it, you will still be limited by the bios.
JGP AES version:

- The game runs off two custom made PCB's.
- The game will run on all AES decks with stock bios in home mode as well as debug and unibios chips.
- Pressing SELECT will add a credit, no need for a unibios or external hardware.
- Each game will be uniquely numbered by a tamperproof method.
- Tested to run on all AES decks with all known bios versions.
- Limited to this 20 pieces worldwide with the assurance of no future production runs.
Condition: New, mint, & unplayed.

*The is NOT an official SNK item. Made in Canada by DG Enterprises Limited.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Coincidentally, the 20 carts @ the NS's $1,500 price is $30K. Can't make this stuff up.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
It's funny how this guy is allowed to operate compared to the shit storm that ensues every time someone mentions e.g KoF2000 English?

TonK really got the short end of the stick.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
http://www.neostore.com/Jockey-Grandprix-English-AES-by-DG-p/1324.htm?Click=1257

Never before has Jockey Grandprix been available on home cartridge format. This high quality but unofficial production will be released in snap case format, complete with insert, manual, cartridge sticker & gold warning label. Release date is expected to be sometime in mid to late July of 2013.

JGP MVS version:

- With a converter you must have a unibios to run the game.
- The game will only work in MVS mode on converters, using home mode will cause the game to get stuck at a service menu.
- The game requires a unibios cheat code for credits or the use of external hardware plugged into the cart.
- The cart uses a custom program board with SRAM making it impossible to convert using normal methods. As stated above, even if you did convert it, you will still be limited by the bios.
JGP AES version:

- The game runs off two custom made PCB's.
- The game will run on all AES decks with stock bios in home mode as well as debug and unibios chips.
- Pressing SELECT will add a credit, no need for a unibios or external hardware.
- Each game will be uniquely numbered by a tamperproof method.
- Tested to run on all AES decks with all known bios versions.
- Limited to this 20 pieces worldwide with the assurance of no future production runs.
Condition: New, mint, & unplayed.

*The is NOT an official SNK item. Made in Canada by DG Enterprises Limited.

lol, this is so !Arcade! :rolleyes:

Neogeomaniac67

New Challenger
Interesting. How can snap cases be available for a July release when we still don't have them for Gunlord? I thought the snap cases were all from David G and they were tied up in Canadian customs??

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Interesting. How can snap cases be available for a July release when we still don't have them for Gunlord? I thought the snap cases were all from David G and they were tied up in Canadian customs??

He must have had 20 still laying around. Shawn had some snapcases in stock for a while too, so maybe he had some left over as well.

Or they'll just sac some games, they only need 20 after all.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Love the "reproduction prohibited" printed on the back of the insert. ;)

(P.S.- Also the "Made in Japan").

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
1365227587059.jpg

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Love the "reproduction prohibited" printed on the back of the insert. ;)

(P.S.- Also the "Made in Japan").

The best part is the spelling mistakes. He can't even write "All Rights Reserved" properly... :lolz:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Well look at it this way guys, at least it's not being sold as some legit prototype, and is labeled as a reproduction cart outright. :-J

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
The best part is the spelling mistakes. He can't even write "All Rights Reserved" properly... :lolz:

That only adds to the authenticity of this cart...

...plus it gives NGF a chance to get their shit together to offer a corrected insert.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
He must have had 20 still laying around. Shawn had some snapcases in stock for a while too, so maybe he had some left over as well.

Or they'll just sac some games, they only need 20 after all.

He had some left overs because AF3 fakes didn't keep selling as expected. See what would have happened is.... Guys, I just found another whole case of AF3 carts in my storage I forgot I had bought.

Though I should imagine if all that had not happened we would be seeing these released as originals.

Also I'm pretty sure the price is set so high because Tonk is getting a middle man fee that he is going to use to pay people back with.