Nintendo Collection

28steryan

n00b
Some of my other stuff, if you want NEO GEO pictures they are on my profile page.

2vjzxpg.jpg

1zu04p.jpg

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Some of my other stuff, if you want NEO GEO pictures they are on my profile page.
This is a NEO GEO site, so I think most of us would prefer to see NEO GEO stuff.

Other than that, I think your collection is missing a classic game boy.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Like the OP said, his Neo Geo stuff can be seen through his profile (although it takes a bit of digging). Here's a direct link to his Neo-related photo albums: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/album.php?albumid=453

The DIY bartop and mini Neo cabs are very impressive. Great work (if you did it yourself)!

You've got a nice collection of late-90s through late-00s Nintendo stuff. The obvious hole is SNES, perhaps Nintendo's most acclaimed (or at least fondly remembered) platform.

28steryan

n00b
I know mate, but why not, it's not like it's labelled NEO GEO collection, people know what they are going to get by clicking this thread unless they are insane, and I think it's a pretty nice picture, then again I would say that wouldn't I.

I do have an original GAMEBOY, it's just not on that picture sadly, and since that picture was take there have been a lot of additions.

28steryan

n00b
Like the OP said, his Neo Geo stuff can be seen through his profile (although it takes a bit of digging). Here's a direct link to his Neo-related photo albums: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/album.php?albumid=453

The DIY bartop and mini Neo cabs are very impressive. Great work (if you did it yourself)!

You've got a nice collection of late-90s through late-00s Nintendo stuff. The obvious hole is SNES, perhaps Nintendo's most acclaimed (or at least fondly remembered) platform.

Thanks mate I honestly appreciate that, and yeah I made them myself, the Bar-top houses an MVS and a 300+ Tornado-Multi-board, it also has room for the Hyper 64, but I sold that, as I only had 2 games for it and they weren't all that good in my opinion, with the Hyper' missing it also leaves space for other JAMMA arcade boards, which was never the plan, but adds the option.

The only reason there are no SNES games is I have most of the ones I liked on the GBA and play them via the GAMECUBE player, and also some on the DS examples being:

Zelda a Link to the Past (GBA)
Super Mario World (GBA)
Super Street Fighter (GBA)
Contra: The Alien Wars (GBA)
Chrono Trigger (DS)
Mario Kart (DS) has lots of the SNES tracks or I that the 3DS I forget, but have both anyway.
Yoshi's Island (DS)

There are loads so not listing everyone, you might even already know of these titles so my apologies if that is the case.

Shame there was no Super Metroid port but the GBA's Metroid Fusion and the NES remake are still stand up titles.

Again thanks for the kind words.

Steve.

28steryan

n00b
SPECTRUM, AMIGA, MVS, PS1, I did have some NEO GEO pictures on my profile but for some odd reason they are inaccessible or have been removed. What were you interested in seeing?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
SPECTRUM, AMIGA, MVS, PS1, I did have some NEO GEO pictures on my profile but for some odd reason they are inaccessible or have been removed. What were you interested in seeing?

That is odd. The Neo Geo pictures in your profile were working as of Friday when I posted that link to the photo gallery.

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Love the Atari Lynx games. Sold mine years ago and wish I would've held onto it. You got some pretty cool games pictured there.