High Council of MN Summer Hang-out

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
You guys wanna play some games?

We should arrange a time to hang out and do so.

I will be in France from June 30-July 11. Other than that, I have the blessing of being a teacher in that I get the summer (mostly) off.

Weekends seem to work for a lot of people, and not so much for others. What shall we do?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Are you going to possibly buy some PCBs in France and bring them back home?

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I'm in. The only weekend that doesn't work at this time is June 7-9. I will be doing the MS 150 ride again this year.

Ghandi

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
ohhh another roadie from Minnesota! I'm new on here and to the neo-geo scene, i live in prior lake in the summers, go to st thomas during the school year, I'm on St. Thomas' cycling team too. I'd love to possibly meet up and talk bikes/games!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Are you going to possibly buy some PCBs in France and bring them back home?

Not at the prices those ass holes want for contributing to the demise of our hobby

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I talked to Genghis briefly yesterday and he doesn't think that he'll be able to host this time around.

We could probably find a hotel party room to rent out and have people pitch in, which wouldn't be too much of a hassle. But if someone wanted to host at a house or had a good apartment party room that is totally fine.

I'm leaving on Sunday and will be back on July 11, so I won't be around to make plans. Perhaps we should aim to do our thing near the end of July?

chronic1

n00b
Hey guys,

I'm starting a new project, and will be in the Twin Cities area for an indefinite amount of time beginning in mid August. My typical travel schedule will be Sunday/Monday through Thursday.

My only current, after-work plans include hitting up the Oakdale LA Fitness (assuming my workload allows it). I'll keep an eye on the thread, and am definitely up for grabbing dinner or a beer if I'm near anyone.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Keep us informed. I am sure we can get a few of us together.

LordCollector

New Challenger
Whatever happened to these gatherings. Weren't the Mn gatherings pretty regular like twice a year. Then it seemed like they just lost momentum what happened.