Football Rumours

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Where do you think Wayne Rooney's future is? I can't see him playing for a rival club, so that leaves Rooney with either PSG or Monaco?

And I have also heard conflicting rumour's that Rooney does not wan't to play abroad? The way it's going I could see him being a bench warmer for United.

Chelsea is a good fit for him. Rooney has no qualms playing for a rival club. Just needs to put in his transfer request.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Chelsea is a good fit for him. Rooney has no qualms playing for a rival club. Just needs to put in his transfer request.

That's where the problem begins as Rooney has never mentioned anything about where his future is, he has kept quiet and just let the media and the fans speculate all summer where he is going. Be a man about it and hand in a transfer request if you want to leave so badly.

Haven't Manchester United rejected a bid from Chelsea of £10m

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's where the problem begins as Rooney has never mentioned anything about where his future is, he has kept quiet and just let the media and the fans speculate all summer where he is going. Be a man about it and hand in a transfer request if you want to leave so badly.

Haven't Manchester United rejected a bid from Chelsea of £10m

That's the thing. Man Utd don't want to split the transfer fee. Not on £10 m. Maybe if Rooney was getting bigger offers. Rooney wants that money too, but it's kind of stupid to quibble over that when his value will sink by staying at Man Utd. This is his peak, and he's worth £10m... He needs to man up and hand in that transfer request.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Be a man about it and hand in a transfer request if you want to leave so badly.

So true. I'd have to agree with Xander that Chelski would really fit him, but the games he's playing just drudge up frivolous speculation that, once again, is part and parcel of the "silly season." Look at Modric, no games, handed in that transfer request and now he's a benchwarmer at Madrid.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So true. I'd have to agree with Xander that Chelski would really fit him, but the games he's playing just drudge up frivolous speculation that, once again, is part and parcel of the "silly season." Look at Modric, no games, handed in that transfer request and now he's a benchwarmer at Madrid.

Yeah, but players claim that they dream of playing for Madrid - no one dreams of playing for the Lily White Cunts.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Rooney has't performed for man utd now he want's to jump ship to chelsea
for me the type of attactking players already at chelsea rooney could find himself on the bench again.
Remember nobody's bigger than mourinho "The Special One".
Can't see that fat cu@t lasting the the full 90 min.

ps anybody still playing fifa 12 on ps3 let me know

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Chelsea are ready to offer £40m for striker Wayne Rooney in a deal which is expected to be worth around £200,000 a week in wages.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rooney has't performed for man utd now he want's to jump ship to chelsea
for me the type of attactking players already at chelsea rooney could find himself on the bench again.
Remember nobody's bigger than mourinho "The Special One".
Can't see that fat cu@t lasting the the full 90 min.

ps anybody still playing fifa 12 on ps3 let me know

Chelsea have a questionable strikeforce. Torres and Ba are not CL caliber. Lukaku did well for WBA last season, but has no chemistry with the rest of Chelsea.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Chelsea have a questionable strikeforce. Torres and Ba are not CL caliber. Lukaku did well for WBA last season, but has no chemistry with the rest of Chelsea.

Yes I agree, if Chelsea want to win the CL again they are going to have to bolster their strike force as the current crop of strikers are simply not good enough.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Rooney is a brand name and Chelsea are looking to exploit it ,think of the millions coming Through his shirt sales and other endorsements, not bad for 40 million, they'll get all that back if not more
Also I'll agree with last comment about cl not having a decent strike force look were they finished in the league last year.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Almost all Chelski's scoring was done by the midfield, and the rest about 10 goals from Ivanovic, Luiz, and Terry.

With Torres on board, I am surprised that Cech didn't score even.

Torres got everyone around him scoring.

samred007

n00b
I know none about others but Bale''s one is sure rumour. However, if United capture Bale, They will win The Champions League........

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Surprise terry has time for this sort of thing since he's up mourinho's ass all day long.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Rumour - Ibrahimovic making mental preparations for a titty job

ku-xlarge.jpg

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Gareth Bale's move to Real Madrid has taken a step closer after the Tottenham player told Andre Villas-Boas he wants to join the La Liga side.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
£105,000,000 transfer fee. Deal done. Insane.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
That's a insane amount of money I just hope he does not follow in the footsteps of other British players who have gone to Europe and within a season are a complete flop

Players like Lee Sharpe, Ian Rush and Paul Ince fall into that category.

Last edited:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Looks like real Madrid want to pay installments over bales transfer and not in one payment looks like even the mighty real don't have the money that can match man city or PSG .

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
It's not really rumor any more but anyone have any thoughts about Deuce's move from the Yids to Seattle? I find it odd as he's historically said he wants to play at the highest level possible for as long as he can. He's at the peak (or may have already just peaked) of his career and it just seems like somewhat of a strange move to come back to MLS. I mean, obviously it's good for the fans but other than that, I don't get it... especially with WC right around the corner.

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
It's not really rumor any more but anyone have any thoughts about Deuce's move from the Yids to Seattle? I find it odd as he's historically said he wants to play at the highest level possible for as long as he can. He's at the peak (or may have already just peaked) of his career and it just seems like somewhat of a strange move to come back to MLS. I mean, obviously it's good for the fans but other than that, I don't get it... especially with WC right around the corner.

I'm surprised myself given that I thought he ruffled some feathers at Fulham to get to the Spuds. Don't wanna diss the Sounders, but if he wanted to improve, why not stay in England?