Football Rumours

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Manchester City have refused to meet the 63m euros (£53.6m) buyout clause for Edinson Cavani, Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis has revealed.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
It's seems PSG are obsessed in wining the CL , they might need to concentrate on the home league since Monaco have joined the ranks,

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
GUYS nobody`s mentioned Rooney leaving United.
We're would he go.????????????

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Arsenal have had a £30m bid for Liverpool's 26-year-old Uruguay striker Luis Suarez turned down.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Gawd, would you really want him for Arsenal after all the stuff he's done? No doubt he's a goal scorer, but the baggage?

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Gawd, would you really want him for Arsenal after all the stuff he's done? No doubt he's a goal scorer, but the baggage?

Luis Suarez is a loose cannon that's for sure but he is top quality striker and is definitely an improvement over our rubbish strike force at the moment.

In term's of the £30m we have allegedly offered Liverpool I think it's going to take a bit more money then that to capture his services.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Chelski manager Jose Mourinho has set his heart on bringing Didier Drogba back to Stamford Bridge.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Luis Suarez is a loose cannon that's for sure but he is top quality striker and is definitely an improvement over our rubbish strike force at the moment.

In term's of the £30m we have allegedly offered Liverpool I think it's going to take a bit more money then that to capture his services.

Not worth £40m, but he's definitely the kind of player any team would want. Arsenal would be better off tabling an offer for 2 more midfielder at the level of Cazorla, and sticking with Walcott, Poodles and Giroud up front, or promote Miyaichi, who is ready to tear it up.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Manchester United have lodged a €30m (£25.9m) bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Bendtner seems to be linked to every mid-tier club under the sun, but still seems to demanding outrageous wages.. Some things never change!

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Bendtner what a wast ;;;; what did wenger see in him.come to think of it one of many Sh*t signing by arsenal fc...
rooney mania hotting up....chealsea look the favorites to sign him,

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bendtner what a wast ;;;; what did wenger see in him.come to think of it one of many Sh*t signing by arsenal fc...
rooney mania hotting up....chealsea look the favorites to sign him,

Bendtner was not all bad. He didn't put up numbers, but when he was on the pitch, other players seemed to do incredible things. It was like he was a disruptive force that made everyone against him stupider. No joke. As much as I made fun of B52, I recognized that he had a mutant-power that could have admitted him to Charles Xavier's School for the Gifted.
Chamakh My Bitch Up, on the other hand, was a true shit signing.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Not worth £40m, but he's definitely the kind of player any team would want. Arsenal would be better off tabling an offer for 2 more midfielder at the level of Cazorla, and sticking with Walcott, Poodles and Giroud up front, or promote Miyaichi, who is ready to tear it up.

I'd have to agree there if Wenger and co. don't find any big signings in forward position, especially a DM IMHO. I'm not sure of Ryo's progress, but if he can do a Haoh Ken on the pitch, then that works for me. :P

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Bendtner was not all bad. He didn't put up numbers, but when he was on the pitch, other players seemed to do incredible things. It was like he was a disruptive force that made everyone against him stupider. No joke. As much as I made fun of B52, I recognized that he had a mutant-power that could have admitted him to Charles Xavier's School for the Gifted.
Chamakh My Bitch Up, on the other hand, was a true shit signing.

Talking of flop's, what happened to Andrey Arshavin? I remember when we drew 4-4 against Liverpool and Arshavin was on fire that day and scored all four of our goal's that night and I was thinking to myself what a signing.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Talking of flop's, what happened to Andrey Arshavin? I remember when we drew 4-4 against Liverpool and Arshavin was on fire that day and scored all four of our goal's that night and I was thinking to myself what a signing.

He was the flop of flops.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Rooney to Chelsea is the rumor of the day

lots of talk about CR7 heading back to Old Trafford, but i think he will stay at RM

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rooney to Chelsea is the rumor of the day

lots of talk about CR7 heading back to Old Trafford, but i think he will stay at RM

If Alex Ferguson was still at the helm of Manchester United I could have seen Cristiano Ronaldo coming back to Old Trafford but not now.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Alex Ferguson was still at the helm of Manchester United I could have seen Cristiano Ronaldo coming back to Old Trafford but not now.

Why? Cristiano went to Man U and had RVN shipped out in no time. Reports of problems persisted between the two for no good reason.

Then Cristiano goes to Madrid, and people are like... wow back with RVN?! Every Dutch gets kicked out Madrid that year.

1+1 = gayboy don't like the Dutch.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Why? Cristiano went to Man U and had RVN shipped out in no time. Reports of problems persisted between the two for no good reason.

Then Cristiano goes to Madrid, and people are like... wow back with RVN?! Every Dutch gets kicked out Madrid that year.

1+1 = gayboy don't like the Dutch.

This is a lot like what's happening now between Wayne Rooney and David Moyes as they have previous at Everton when David Moyes sued Rooney for libel and as a result want's out of the club. Or is it because he play's second fiddle to RVP?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is a lot like what's happening now between Wayne Rooney and David Moyes as they have previous at Everton when David Moyes sued Rooney for libel and as a result want's out of the club. Or is it because he play's second fiddle to RVP?

I think it's because Rooney doesn't see Moyes as a manager who can win big things. He wants to go play somewhere that will have trophies. Under AF, trophies came like bees to honey, and they could sign anyone. The new Man Utd, under Moyes, needs to prove themselves. They haven't proven anything yet. First match for Moyes at Utd was a loss. Not damning, but it's a warning shot to players like Rooney.

Besides that, Rooney already won everything with Utd. A new challenge awaits. That was the reasoning for why Ronaldo left. He wanted the new challenge.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I think it's because Rooney doesn't see Moyes as a manager who can win big things. He wants to go play somewhere that will have trophies. Under AF, trophies came like bees to honey, and they could sign anyone. The new Man Utd, under Moyes, needs to prove themselves. They haven't proven anything yet. First match for Moyes at Utd was a loss. Not damning, but it's a warning shot to players like Rooney.

Besides that, Rooney already won everything with Utd. A new challenge awaits. That was the reasoning for why Ronaldo left. He wanted the new challenge.

Where do you think Wayne Rooney's future is? I can't see him playing for a rival club, so that leaves Rooney with either PSG or Monaco?

And I have also heard conflicting rumour's that Rooney does not wan't to play abroad? The way it's going I could see him being a bench warmer for United.

Last edited: