Football Rumours

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
First biggest deal of the century neymar to Barcelona fc did't see that one happening so soon,well not after the world cup, what a prospect messi and neymar in the same team,

Falco of athletico going over to monoco, another football club with some serious money to spent anyway its's even suggested that he's going have a medical on monday.

Nothing happening at real madrid at the moment,they will need to match barcelona

Any more rumours post them over

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
First biggest deal of the century neymar to Barcelona fc did't see that one happening so soon,well not after the world cup, what a prospect messi and neymar in the same team,

Falco of athletico going over to monoco, another football club with some serious money to spent anyway its's even suggested that he's going have a medical on monday.

Nothing happening at real madrid at the moment,they will need to match barcelona

Any more rumours post them over

Madrid's biggest issue is that they have no manager lined up yet, and a lot of their players are on the way out. As hard as it is to imagine them falling out of the top 3 next season, they don't look to be pressing for the #1 spot. That was probably a big factor for Neymar. That and the money from Madrid probably had to be spaced out over a long period of time in order to avoid FFP violations.

Currently for sale:
Di Maria
Coentrao
Pepe
Rumors that Alonso will go to Italy
Higuain to Juventus a done deal

Meanwhile, The Tinkerer has claimed that Moneyco is the new Chelsea. They bought that pair from Porto, and are about to have Radamel Falcao, who was also from Porto. Perhaps they want to be Porto? Strong rumors that they are going to sign Victor Valdes, a shit keeper by most accounts. Much like a rich person buys an ugly Versace shirt that should never be worn, Monaco is looking to field Valdes...

One other interesting rumor is that Petr Cech is on Arsenal's radar - this wouldn't be a hard swoop because Chelsea have Thibault Courtois playing on fire in Atletico.

Chelsea are also finally going to unload Malouda, who they didn't use at all last season. He's likely going home to Lyon. Also a possibility that Chelsea offload Torres this summer. Atletico need to replace Falcao. Torres would probably love to go back to Atletico. Any striker at Atletico seems to flourish.

Arsenal may be selling Gervinho to Lyon. They want Grenier really bad - a lot of teams do. Gervinho might be part of a player+cash deal to pry him. I think Arsenal would be smarter to sign Gourcuff. Gourcuff was great before he went to Lyon, L1 POY with Bordeaux back in 2009 I think, and since then he has struggled in the Lyon system. Wenger could give him a new life.

Luis Suarez to Madrid.

A big bidding war for Dejan Lovren, from Lyon.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Kolo Toure to Liverpool

edits:

Skrtel to Arsenal
Fabregas to ManU

Last edited:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
bale from spurs to real madrid if the price is right .

even suarez from liverpool to madrid can't rule out either of these players joining real....

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

Last edited by a moderator:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Arsene Wenger has hinted he could make a sensational summer swoop for Wayne Rooney.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Mourinho wants these players at Chelsea:

Edinson Cavani
Luke Shaw
Eliaquim Mangala
Luka Modric
Andre Schurrle
Sami Khedira

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Arsenal are reportedly winning the race to sign Marouane Fellaini from Everton ahead of Manchester United and Chelski.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Arsenal are going to repair Fellaini and Arteta, with Cazorla, Wilshire, Walcott and Podolski?

That will be one of the top 2 midfields in the PL, neck and neck with Chelsea.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Arsenal are going to repair Fellaini and Arteta, with Cazorla, Wilshire, Walcott and Podolski?

That will be one of the top 2 midfields in the PL, neck and neck with Chelsea.

I have been hoping for some time now that somehow Fellaini would be linked with Arsenal. He would be that rock that they have been missing in the midfield that could defend and attack when needed and would also be a great addition for set pieces.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have been hoping for some time now that somehow Fellaini would be linked with Arsenal. He would be that rock that they have been missing in the midfield that could defend and attack when needed and would also be a great addition for set pieces.

maybe. There are a few other holes. The real exciting possibility is getting Julio Cesar from QPR to guard the woodwork. Not sure you got to see him play, but that guy was probably the best part of a terrible disaster of a team. Arsene may as well go for Remy Loic too.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
maybe. There are a few other holes. The real exciting possibility is getting Julio Cesar from QPR to guard the woodwork. Not sure you got to see him play, but that guy was probably the best part of a terrible disaster of a team. Arsene may as well go for Remy Loic too.

Arsenal don't need a complete revamp, just missing a few acquisition's and there will be no doubt in my mind will be title contender's again.

1. Higuain
2. Fellaini
4. Cesar
5. RB if sagna leaves

iQGpHNYIj8zMF.gif

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Arsenal don't need a complete revamp, just missing a few acquisition's and there will be no doubt in my mind will be title contender's again.

1. Higuain
2. Fellaini
4. Cesar
5. RB if sagna leaves

iQGpHNYIj8zMF.gif

One component that Arsenal lack is on the medical and conditioning side. They should really consider bringing in Luis Enrique or someone like that to help make the team more fit. The players can run fast and do everything right at Week 1, but after that it's all pulled groins and hamstrings. A season where Vermaelen, Wilshire, Walcott and Rosicky are actually fit for over 30 fixtures would be a first.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
One component that Arsenal lack is on the medical and conditioning side. They should really consider bringing in Luis Enrique or someone like that to help make the team more fit. The players can run fast and do everything right at Week 1, but after that it's all pulled groins and hamstrings. A season where Vermaelen, Wilshire, Walcott and Rosicky are actually fit for over 30 fixtures would be a first.

I see your point, and sometimes i think we are getting injuries and stupid little ones as well, but i think with the style we play we have to expect it.

A valid suggestion about Arsenal being injury prone. We do seem to have by far the worst luck with injuries.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I see your point, and sometimes i think we are getting injuries and stupid little ones as well, but i think with the style we play we have to expect it.

A valid suggestion about Arsenal being injury prone. We do seem to have by far the worst luck with injuries.

Edoardo broken leg aside, I wonder if many of the "injuries" are fake - excuses to hold a player out of the line up towards a transfer out. I get the idea that as soon as Vermaelen leaves, he'll play 38 straight matches, 3400 minutes.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Edoardo broken leg aside, I wonder if many of the "injuries" are fake - excuses to hold a player out of the line up towards a transfer out. I get the idea that as soon as Vermaelen leaves, he'll play 38 straight matches, 3400 minutes.

It may hold some truth with what you say as RVP made 48 appearances in all competition's for Manchester United last season and I do not remember him playing that many games for us in just one season.

Van Persie missed almost an entire year of action in his final five years at Arsenal with a succession of knee and ankle problems.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Monaco would be willing to pay a world record transfer fee of £85m for Cristiano Ronaldo and offer him a mind-boggling wage of €20m-a-year (£17m) which is made all the more attractive for the player due to Monaco's tax haven status.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Arsenal have finally joined the Premier League’s biggest spenders after finalising a record-breaking deal to sign Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain that could be worth a staggering £50million.

And the club’s billionaire shareholder Alisher Usmanov has also urged manager Arsene Wenger to keep splashing the cash with a move for Wayne Rooney.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
good for them, Higuain should do well there. He never really got a fair go of it at RM.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
still pissed that the Saints signed Lovren. The guy is too good for those guys.