Football Rumours

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Yeah but with no Kompany, and Lescott being -and let's be honest- shit, we need him.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
he was only meant to be a sub for Nastastic/Kompany/Lescott. Seriously low on the pecking order.

Besides, Richards is back for the Stoke game.

Richards is Fried Gold!! Dependable player he is, but the Demechellis injury is surprising. Did he get hurt during training or something?

Mac91

10 Year Member
Yeah, knee ligament during training.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Richards is Fried Gold!! Dependable player he is, but the Demechellis injury is surprising. Did he get hurt during training or something?

Demichelis was crocked when City got him. He only signed with City because City spends more money than anyone else, and probably offered him more in wages than Malaga could afford, much less any Argentine team.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I think Demichelis being injured is the least of you're worries, what happened at Cardiff?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think Demichelis being injured is the least of you're worries, what happened at Cardiff?

City ignored the possibility that a promoted team could efficiently spend money on good veterans, including Bellamy... hmmn... Where did he play before?

Mac91

10 Year Member
To be fair, we fucked up. Being a city fan though I remember much worse games; we'll pick ourselves up and Stoke and the scum should be good games. If we don't win against Stoke and put up a proper fight against manure then we'll be in a very sore position indeed.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Where is the production from Aguero? That guy is too inconsistent. When he played for Atletico, he was putting in goals like it was his job.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Most of our players don't look very enthusiastic. Kompany and Zabaleta to name two look like they'd die for the club; we need more like that. Yaya Toure looks like he doesn't give a shit about us.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Most of our players don't look very enthusiastic. Kompany and Zabaleta to name two look like they'd die for the club; we need more like that. Yaya Toure looks like he doesn't give a shit about us.

Let's be honest about it, most of the player's at Manchester City don't give a shit about the club or the fan's, even you should know that.

Even though it won't happen do you really think it would bother them if you got relegated?

All they care about is the money.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Let's be honest about it, most of the player's at Manchester City don't give a shit about the club or the fan's, even you should know that.

Even though it won't happen do you really think it would bother them if you got relegated?

First of all, yes I do know that. I basically said the same thing but the other way round.

It would bother the players if we got relegated sure, they are some of the best in the world and to go down would be the last thing the would ever want. You can say that about every single football player int the world: they never want to get relegated.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Micah Richards and Hart are the only real City players left. Kompany and Zabaleta came after them.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Yep, we just need more players realise that its the fans who make the club. Sure the money that our owners bring in pays their wages, but without us going to the games week in week out they wouldn't have a club to play for. All four player you mentioned see this, hope their enthusiasm washes off onto their teammates.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bring back Daniel Sturridge.

What happened to Man City's youth program? I thoguht they had a good one before, but it seems like it disappeared. There was talk of making a Masia system there, like Barca has. Don't think anything has happened.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Bring back Daniel Sturridge.
Hahaha oh yes please! :lol:

Our youth programme is good. But obviously when we have world class players you have to wait until the youth players have a bit more experience to play them. Look at Karim Rekik, he's 18 and a great prospect but he has no place in this team yet of course that's why he's a PSV on loan.

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star

I guess it's true, you're either fueled by sweat or you're fueled by petrol. :P