whisper2053's little collection

RHoots

n00b
Nice, love the "shrine". Are the atomiswave shockbox the same as the Neo Geo? Did you have to mod it in anyway?

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Nice, love the "shrine". Are the atomiswave shockbox the same as the Neo Geo? Did you have to mod it in anyway?

Thanks! Yes, they are the same in dimensions, though the carts are not so some internal finagling is in order. My current experiment:

imag0110sf.jpg

Consolized Atomis wave and PGM....drooooollll.

BTW...what are you playing on the pcengine?

Lately I have been trying to muddle my way through Paranoia. I dunno what it is about that game, but it has been seriously kicking my ass and it bugs me lol. The fact that I have yet to be able to get past the first boss is kind of a blow to my gamer's cred atm, so it has been moved to the front of the heap now and I will keep trying and trying!

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I've rearranged a bit, and added some systems to the collection, so here's the most recent pics:

g485.jpg

s45v.jpg

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I hope my tax dollars did not pay for that game.com

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Never mind, at quick glance the NGP by the Wonderswan looked like one. I was getting worried about what the government is doing.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
HELL of a collection, considering you're stoved up in a dorm room overseas.... I still owe you a flick in the nuts ~ ;)

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Very nice set up man. You make it work for such limited space! :) By the way, that Samsung CRT (I assume) looks sweet!!!

PC engine goods look great, and I see you got Parodius too. Do you play Gate of Thunder at all? It's my fave of the Super CD shooters.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Very nice set up man. You make it work for such limited space! :) By the way, that Samsung CRT (I assume) looks sweet!!!

PC engine goods look great, and I see you got Parodius too. Do you play Gate of Thunder at all? It's my fave of the Super CD shooters.

Don't have GoT yet, unfortunately. I do have Winds though, and that's definitely one of my fave titles on the system, shmup or no shmup. The soundtrack alone is worth repeated plays! Thanks for all the compliments man :)

ps: The Samsung is, as I understand it, an internal projection CRT tv. I lucked out on that one as it was dumpster bound from one of the guys here who was leaving, and instead wound up in my room for free. WIN!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I love the DC on its side.

Would be even better in the trash can.

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Bwahahhaha no trash can for you! *protects DC possesively* you stay away from my baby :angry:

ekek2009

n00b
I love the Army issued furniture (or it may be universal service thing). When I was in the b's I would have never had room for anything. Nice collection, I'm jealous about the consolized atomiswave and pgm. Those are on my want list.