F.N.G

Well I guess ill introduce myself, I am new to the Neo geo, working on putting together a cmvs. Been lurking for a while kind of just feeling the place out. Joined the forum to hangout, and try to learn something. I have always loved Neo Geo Snk; I am big into the nes/ famicom. Some of my favorite games for the nes are Snk, Guerrilla war, iron tank, P.O.W. exc… I did love playing KOF growing up in the arcades, I would always look for a for a Neo Cab, or a players choice Nintendo cab anytime I went anywhere new. Anyway good to be here, and look forward to getting to know some people around here.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
on behalf of the other n00bs here, I bid you welcome :)

edit: did you like crystalis too? it's my wife's all time favorite game. it gets played regularly in my house.

Last edited:
on behalf of the other n00bs here, I bid you welcome :)

edit: did you like crystalis too? it's my wife's all time favorite game. it gets played regularly in my house.

Haven't played in years I did like it however still want to pick it up sometime.

Shawn

snkusa.com

I remember playing Crystalis from start to finish when I was in 8th grade. It was one of the best RPGs at the time and would like to play it again some day.

Welcome to the club GuerrillawarSNK .

NeoGeoAddicted

Kuroko's Training Dummy
you'better stop necrobumping welcome threads to up your post count or you might find it difficult to continue here.

When i'am posting i'am not thinking on increase my post count. I'm not competing for anything. I just want to spend some good time here.

But anyway, thank you for your advice Lemony...

Eleanor

Banned
I'm attracted by your topic which i'm interested in.Your article is really excellent and it does much help to me.