new june date for classics 1-5

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Is it a snap lock case with manual baggie?

It is a snap lock case but is very cheap made. Official SNK snap case (AES, NGPC) is way way way better than Tommo. If SNK can make good NGPC at reasonable price, why can't Tommo?

Instruction manual, is not a manual but with sticker you can peel off with some information about the game.....

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It is a snap lock case but is very cheap made. Official SNK snap case (AES, NGPC) is way way way better than Tommo. If SNK can make good NGPC at reasonable price, why can't Tommo?

Instruction manual, is not a manual but with sticker you can peel off with some information about the game.....

SNK snaps were made in Japan, Tommo's products are made in China.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Got mine today also, going on the fourth time trying to update... no success yet. NGX doesn't recognize card until after update I think (or hope).

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Firmware update will take 5-7 minutes.........I'll see if there's any different from previous version.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
This current try has been about 20min, but has not finished!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This current try has been about 20min, but has not finished!

It took me three tries in order to complete firmware update.

I never hook it up to my HDTV so I have no idea about video quality.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
idot - someone who tries the same thing more than once expecting different results!

Every time slow flashing blue and red.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
nobody purchase individual NEOGEO X Classics Vol? Is it paper or plastic case?

Superdanx

Goal! Goal! Goal!
10 Year Member
Anyone?

If they could fix the video & improve audio, this system could go from being a waste of £180, to being "average".

Sound is apparently better, but nothing has been done to improve the picture quality.

Edit: apparently colour output has been improved, but not tearing, or resolution issues.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Maybe they should pay ack for his coding to fix the video output.

Uberrich

n00b
I'd imagine people using modded cards with all the ROMs aren't going to need to buy the extra titles.

If you red my previous posts, i said i support this (Because i do want to see me games for this.). Regardless if the modded card works or not, the firmware update scares me due to possibly bricking the system. :\

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If you red my previous posts, i said i support this (Because i do want to see me games for this.). Regardless if the modded card works or not, the firmware update scares me due to possibly bricking the system. :\

I think you can play the games without making the firmware update.