new june date for classics 1-5

fernandeath

Morden's Lackey
For anyone maybe holding out on putting the update through. I have a v370 and just got my mega pack in today. The update went through to v500 on the first try. Going to give it some play time now.

Finally a post related to the topic...

Can you give some details about this firmware update? How long did it take, how many steps were in it, etc. hehe

BTW, on ebay it costs $100++
For how much are you guys buying this Mega Pack?

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Finally a post related to the topic...

Can you give some details about this firmware update? How long did it take, how many steps were in it, etc. hehe

BTW, on ebay it costs $100++
For how much are you guys buying this Mega Pack?

It showed up late one night on Amazon as "Like New - Used" for 60 bucks with free shipping so I jumped on it. The only blemish I could find is that the little SD card holder tab is broken on one side.

They are back for sale on Amazon now for 80 with free shipping if you're in the US.

Firmware update went according to the instructions, it has about 11 simple steps and took probably around the 5 minute mark.

mosaic

n00b
Posted in the other thread, but short version: received my original 337 unit back from Tommo with new firmware installed. Games work now and I'm pleased by the image quality.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Posted in the other thread, but short version: received my original 337 unit back from Tommo with new firmware installed. Games work now and I'm pleased by the image quality.

Does yours have 500 or 501? There is some mention on the facebook page that some RMA units got 501, but nothing stating what differences, if any, there are from 500.