New Nintendo Direct Tomorrow, May 17th - 7AM (Pacific Time)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Focus on Wii U - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Magician, I expect a full write-up/summary as usual plz :glee:

EDIT: Ahhh, looks like the focus will be on Spring and Summer games…which we probably already know about (most likely Game & Wario, Wonderful 101, Deus Ex, Wii U Fit, Pikmin 3 etc etc).

hmm…..

Looks like games beyond Summer will be announced in a different Direct around E3…

Last edited:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Should be interesting. They usually are.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hey I've downloaded the new Mario Vs. Donkey Kong game. It's a Pipe Dream remake (with a twist). It's better than I thought. it's pretty cool actually. For $9.99 I can't complain :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hey I've downloaded the new Mario Vs. Donkey Kong game. It's a Pipe Dream remake (with a twist). It's better than I thought. it's pretty cool actually. For $9.99 I can't complain :)

Those games always make me nervous when I play.

Mr. Zurkon

Zero's Secretary
I hope they give us Wii U owners some good news to get excited about, the poor thing is just collecting dust on my shelf :/

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
that Mario and Sonic winter sports game actually looks pretty fun.

-New Super Luigi U looks awesome, I cant wait to get that one

- I really want Pikmen 3

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I was expecting way more than this but whatever, this guy always crack me up with his japanese body language. I'll pick up the stand alone version of Luigi U and Pikmin 3 (of course) but that's pretty much all for me. I don't really care for that Mario and Sonic bis, Wario Game&Watch nor that Resident Evil remake. I'm looking forward to the new real Sonic game though, both Sonic color and Sonic Generations were great games imo. Btw, I LOL'ed at that guy saying "You're gonna save 1 buck on that Zelda gameboy color rom, that's an awesome deal, buy the 2 of them so you can save 2 bucks!!!" :lolz:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Seeing as this was a half hour Nintendo Direct, and much of the time was spent revealing release dates. I suspect this was merely meant to serve as a taster for next months E3 Nintendo Direct.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'll still buy those Zelda games when they get released, how can I resist $2 savings.