Watford FC - Just a fantastic moment

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Leicester awarded a shitty penalty to put Watford out of the play off final for the premiership the other day. Think watching the commentator first is best:

Magic stuff.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
yeah, it really was fantastic. Was talking about it with Rot over the weekend, and it's going to be cool if Zola gets back into the PL with a different team this time. He has potential to be a great manager.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Definitely. I just hope he doesn't entertain any ideas of managing at Chelsea if he makes it into the premiership and makes a real name for himself - I've always liked the guy, I don't want to see him thrown to the lions like every other in-out chelsea manager.

StevenK

10 Year Member
I'm sure Elton John was thrilled too. :D

Elton got out a few years back now. Although rumour has it he still pops in the changing room to shake the players...hands...every once in a while.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Definitely. I just hope he doesn't entertain any ideas of managing at Chelsea if he makes it into the premiership and makes a real name for himself - I've always liked the guy, I don't want to see him thrown to the lions like every other in-out chelsea manager.

I am certain he dreams of going to Chelsea, but seeing how Chelsea handled RDM, would he still want to? This isn't the same Chelsea he left - this is Chelski.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
What a great game to watch. Could have gone either way and unreal to think that in the last 30 seconds it could have been Leicester but was then Watford who won it.