Sir Alex Fergusson announces retirement!

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I have heard the players at Manchester United give David Moyes no respect and that's why they won't perform for him on the pitch.

I have also heard rumours that indeed Alex Ferguson could return as a interim manager at United.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
At this moment.... I'm alone at home... sorta having a fever moment... so i'm topless...

...hence, I'm sending my CV to Man Utd as new manager.... /taking a leaf out of Xanders books...

However, I have a secret plan... I'm gonna sign it... with a Scottish name... so I can get the job...

xROTx

PS. I'm also laughing my ass off in the knowledge that Moyes has prob only 3 more games to save his job:D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
At this moment.... I'm alone at home... sorta having a fever moment... so i'm topless...

...hence, I'm sending my CV to Man Utd as new manager.... /taking a leaf out of Xanders books...

However, I have a secret plan... I'm gonna sign it... with a Scottish name... so I can get the job...

xROTx

PS. I'm also laughing my ass off in the knowledge that Moyes has prob only 3 more games to save his job:D

Scouser pride

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
from Charlie Rose interview on PBS last night:

Ferguson also offered a vote of confidence to his successor David Moyes, who he hand-picked, insisting United are in "good hands" with the former Everton manager, despite their worst start to a league season in 24 years.

He added he harbours no regrets about his retirement and no longer gets "worked up about Manchester United's results", saying he would not be tempted to come back and rescue the club should he be called upon.

"I'm not interested in managing again or getting myself worked up about Manchester United's results. You would be throwing your money down the drain if you put any money on me coming back as a manager.

"I made my decision. The timing was perfect. There is no way back for me now. I've got a new life. I want to go to the Kentucky Derby and the US Masters, the Melbourne Cup. I want to visit vineyards in Tuscany and France."