Just how bad is COD on vita?

neogodzilla

New Challenger
So here's my story. A couple weeks ago I picked up a minty assassins creed vita bundle off ebay and the seller packed in a sealed copy of Call of Duty: Declassified. After I read the reveiws, I figured i'd just sell it to offset the cost of my vita a little. Problem is...I can't sell it! lol. The game is still going for $40 on amazon and i can't even dump this thing for $20. I'm afraid to open it cause the reviews are so bad and I sort of take pride in my game collection, this game could potentially taint that collection :lolz:. So who here has actually played the game and can give me a little insight on it? Is it that horible? I feel like im gonna be stuck with this thing and am coming close to just opening it up.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I have a lot of fun with CoD and played this for a few minutes. It's like the Legend of Success Joe or Atari E.T. for the Vita

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Playing FPS on consoles -> :spock:
Playing FPS on handhelds -> :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Do you like your shit on a toasted muffin or on hearty rye?

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
This teaches activision not to put a CoD game on a handheld. All of the CoD games on the DS sucked (controls, graphics, etc). And now they put it on the vita. This is the worst game ever of 2012 followed by ZombiU and Assassin's Creed III Liberation.