Hyper Neo Geo Articles (UK CVG Magazine) 1997ish

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Just browsing through some old magazines....

I have often enjoyed articles uploaded by others, so here are some in return!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
I have had these since I was 16 in 1997.... I keep a lot of stuff...

I had bought myself a Sega Satrun with my first job (parents didn't approve of video games!) and enjoyed the articles.

And I remember loving the arcade articles with things about the Hyper Neo, KOF, Top Skater, Scud Race, VF3, SFIII etc etc

Good times!

Last edited:

purple

Geese's Thug
unfortunately at the same era i was only be able to see game graphics on arcades, and that was only game marquee or moves list stickers, i still remember how i get exited when i first see ss2 moves list. once ,one of my friend came from uk and bring a gaming magazine, there was very big picture of blanka on cover, i copied it by hand, paint it and hang to my room wall. there was nothing around when i was child :( thats why im at the same point i beleive :)

SSS

neo retired
I bid on a mint Road's Edge sitdown at an arcade closing auction some years ago. Price went too high so I let it go. Only to see the folks later load it into their trailer and split the cabinet in half right infront of the seat. Splinters everywhere. :(

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I have had these since I was 16 in 1997.... I keep a lot of stuff...

I had bought myself a Sega Satrun with my first job (parents didn't approve of video games!) and enjoyed the articles.

And I remember loving the arcade articles with things about the Hyper Neo, KOF, Top Skater, Scud Race, VF3, SFIII etc etc

Good times!

I remember the article in CVG when Virtua Fighter 3 was announced...even though people slate it I have a soft spot for VF3.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/elcapitanneogeo/2013-04-29223503_zpsbb81d242.jpg
2013-04-29223503_zpsbb81d242.jpg

Can you take a pic of the Jeff Minter article please?