JUne arrival date for classic volumes now!!!!

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I am so mad! aaahhhhh.. I just can't believe they would do this. I'm going to send this thing to the ocean. I'm just so mad.

:) just had to be the first to say it!! lol

Superdanx

Goal! Goal! Goal!
10 Year Member
I am so mad! aaahhhhh.. I just can't believe they would do this. I'm going to send this thing to the ocean. I'm just so mad.

:) just had to be the first to say it!! lol

Where did you hear this? Source?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
ngx_salesman.jpg

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I got an email from amazon shipping. Since a lot of posting has been negative I thought I would join in...

if you can't beat them, join them Right?

I enjoy playing the ngx mostly because sooner or later those hard to find games will be available to play. New games may even be developed. $150 for an over priced mvs game or $5 for ngx? If you want the original game spend the money for the original hardware. Stop complaining about the ngx and realize what it is, an emulator!

p.s. this is not directed towards anyone, but rather the negativity of this forum.

Last edited:

torgo100

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I asked the US PR firm that handles the NGX, and this was the response:

"...they were on hiatus for the past couple months… but back working with us as of this week. We should have a better idea of new product schedule this week or next"

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
This actually works for me, being as I'm in the process of buying a house right now. I'll know better by June if I'm able to purchase such a frivolous item. :emb:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'll buy this if/when it ever comes out. Until then, yaaaaarrrrr.

Haldrich

n00b
I got the same email today. I guess they don't want my money anytime soon. It is ok, it makes me feel more justified on modding some sd adapters.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Luckily I was sitting down when I opened this thread.

Chris

Superfrick

n00b
Well, seeing as the three games I'd really really want on this thing would NEVER EVER HAPPEN ANYWAY I'm not too broken up.

I am planning on buying a few of the cards to show support and to get my hands on the rocket cable. I swear.. my kingdom for an official (or easy haxxor) HDMI fix >.>

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
April, May, or June? Sure, I'd be glad to fuck any of those three girls.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Two things i can answer with one solution here:

One: For those of you wishing to purchase these games why not buy yourself one of the alvicius card adapters and play whatever games you want right now!

Two: For those of you destroying many SD cards and miles of wiring along with personal spirit why not also buy a SD card adapter from alvicius, I find it odd that everybody is still uploading videos of how to do this when the cards are 15 euros with a 4gb miocr sd included.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I enjoy playing the ngx mostly because sooner or later those hard to find games will be available to play. New games may even be developed. $150 for an over priced mvs game or $5 for ngx? If you want the original game spend the money for the original hardware. Stop complaining about the ngx and realize what it is, an emulator!

$150 is overpriced? have you considered the aes alternative?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I got an email from amazon shipping. Since a lot of posting has been negative I thought I would join in...

if you can't beat them, join them Right?

p.s. this is not directed towards anyone, but rather the negativity of this forum.

Might aswell use the PSP, Pandora etc. for emulation going by that logic.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Might aswell use the PSP, Pandora etc. for emulation going by that logic.

Buts then it doesn't gots the OFFICIAL SNK logo on it! OFFICIAL!

That being said, someone should start selling cfw hacked psp's with an SNK sticker over the Sony logo... :D

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

One: For those of you wishing to purchase these games why not buy yourself one of the alvicius card adapters and play whatever games you want right now!

Two: For those of you destroying many SD cards and miles of wiring along with personal spirit why not also buy a SD card adapter from alvicius, I find it odd that everybody is still uploading videos of how to do this when the cards are 15 euros with a 4gb miocr sd included.

Some want to buy the legit games, and the alvicius adapters cost a whole lot shipped to the US unless you get in on a group buy. I just ordered some of the adapters myself, although I do plan on buying the official cards when they eventually come out.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Or you could get a NeoCD and the games, they don't cost much and the system isn't very expensive.