"She says her name is Goldie" Gold Cab Club Rebirth

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
The Big Reds have their own public club, so should the Goldie owners.

Gold Cab owners of the world unite!

d546ef5b-8a92-4811-8b5f-8c5c8d8a968a_zps114869ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Goldie catching some rays:

Note the patina on the wrist rest:lolz:

Goldie keeping up with the Neo scene:
13e3f60a-9219-4103-a0bf-c0e9e32a6fd1_zps03241b8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Call it a rebirth, call it a census, let's see some more of these noble machines up and running!

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Really like the looks of these cabs. So unique!

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
I've never seen one in real life and rarely online. Dated and not my style (love those big reds) but depending on decor and tastes could be fine. That said its all about the games!!!! do these command a higher price for being less common or do they go for less since they aren't as desirable overall?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The original Black Label Goldie with the Black Star treatment. What was that? You don't know what that means, well I dunno what to tell you other than history padnah, nothing but history.

DSC02535.jpg
DSC02536.jpg
DSC00362.jpg
DSC00416.jpg
DSC00394copy.jpg
Just out of the shop many moons ago...before the Black Star treatment.

I came up with the Black Label and someone else came up with the Black Star, I just can't remember the member's name but he's a local and has been to a few MASS crew meetups.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd imagine these lined up in a dark arcade with ashtrays seperating every 4 machines. Denim suit wearing punks and cigarette smoke creating a haze. Beers being knocked back and the sound of falling quarters....

The way things used to be...

bryan

Geese's Thug
I would love to have a Goldie. The ''Black Label and Black Star'' treatment is bad-ass!:buttrock: Good looking cabs guys.

reinfected

n00b
Very nice cabs everyone! I have a gold cabinet as well, just not renovated yet! I would love to renovate it, but money is tight at the moment. :(

kAksaSUl.jpg

OvpU5Ib.jpg

mdmxB97l.jpg

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Awesome pictures everyone, and big ups to ElectricGrave for being the progenitor of the "Black Label" which is pure class. Love that Gold on shielding. Any chance on sharing the CPO you made a while back??? I'd definitely love to rock it on my cab.

Keep the Goldies coming people!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hey guys bumping this for some opinions. My Goldie's sides are pretty beat and I'm thinking I may just replace it with some contact paper, any ideas of what is the type of wood that the Goldie is supposed to be?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Hey guys bumping this for some opinions. My Goldie's sides are pretty beat and I'm thinking I may just replace it with some contact paper, any ideas of what is the type of wood that the Goldie is supposed to be?

goldie cab "black edition"?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Awesome pictures everyone, and big ups to ElectricGrave for being the progenitor of the "Black Label" which is pure class. Love that Gold on shielding. Any chance on sharing the CPO you made a while back??? I'd definitely love to rock it on my cab.

Keep the Goldies coming people!
The CPO I made doesn't have the glittering effect due to the printing process of course, however I made a couple other variants that you may like at less you're ok with a close flat printing repro. All my CPOs get a sheet of plexy, easy to clean and it always looks classy.
Any contact paper with a wood grain will do, stop being a noob over complicating yourself. Nothing worse than them "factory code" douches that fail to realize Maria laminated their cab to begin with.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The CPO I made doesn't have the glittering effect due to the printing process of course, however I made a couple other variants that you may like at less you're ok with a close flat printing repro. All my CPOs get a sheet of plexy, easy to clean and it always looks classy.

Any contact paper with a wood grain will do, stop being a noob over complicating yourself. Nothing worse than them "factory code" douches that fail to realize Maria laminated their cab to begin with.

I just don't want to get a dark walnut when it ended up being a light Oak. Already found anyway but thanks anyway brotha!