DonMontG Collection Photos

Don

Camel Slug
Neo Geo Gold System :) - Hope you guys enjoy my collection

neo 1.jpgneo 2.jpgneo 3.jpgneo 4.jpgneo 5.jpgneo 6.jpgneo 7.jpgneo 8.jpgneo 9.jpg

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
What

Is that the factory paint?

wtf where did you get a Delorean?

Don

Camel Slug
What

Is that the factory paint?

wtf where did you get a Delorean?

Yes all orginal, only has 9 miles. It's one of three...They where limited edition for Master Card Gold Members

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I bet you can pick up a lot of 40 year old chicks with that car!

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Gold DMC-12 + Neo Geo; Truly living the dream there!
The best I can do is some Shockboxes on top of the Sunstar model I bought at DMC Houston. :D

Very very nice...

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
|Nice collection of games.....you might want to put your collection on a shelf for safe keeping.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
That delorean you have there look's like it just came off a car showroom, nice cart's also.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
That is some serious Pimp stuff,lol.

Congrats man!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nice collection and a nice car considering condition and well value. Pity the lack of power however. Thing needs a turbo something chronic.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
I once owned a Delorean they look awesome but are made of junk, Nice collection though, Dont like the gold paint job, The brushed finish is much better but almost impossible to clean

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
The only thing that can top this is a gold pimped out version of Johnny5!

Don

Camel Slug
I once owned a Delorean they look awesome but are made of junk, Nice collection though, Dont like the gold paint job, The brushed finish is much better but almost impossible to clean

It's not painted, it's a gold brush finish

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Damn nice collection. and nice Delorean. I have only seen photos of that in a museum and not in the wild in someones garage lol. What are the other cars under the cover ;)
Would this happen to be the one at the petersen museum? If so I am a car guy and have yet to go there :/

Last edited:

Don

Camel Slug
Damn nice collection. and nice Delorean. I have only seen photos of that in a museum and not in the wild in someones garage lol. What are the other cars under the cover ;)
Would this happen to be the one at the petersen museum? If so I am a car guy and have yet to go there :/

It is, I know the technician and the registrar at the museum. They are both pretty big neo geo fans.

When I was thinking of uploaded some collection pictures they recommended that I shot my games in front of the Gold Delorian.

I can get you into the museum for free, PM me if your interested.