DonMontG Collection Photos

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yes all orginal, only has 9 miles. It's one of three...They where limited edition for Master Card Gold Members

I was looking at the wiki, i take it you're Roger Mize the owner of Snyder National Bank of Texas?

yoshi41

Crazed MVS Addict
Your DeLorean reminds me of my first car (back in 1982). A Volkswagen Passat TS, also in GOLD. :lolz:

vwpassatts.jpg

Of course not comparable with the DMC-12. :)

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
attachment.php

Hey that´s coverflow! It´s patented, you cant do that! :D

ADDGAMER

n00b
that Texas bank owners car was the only one to come from the factory with ZERO fluids in it I believe. It was trucked from the line straight to the Bank. late 90's early 2000 I believe he sent it to the Reno NV car museum. I think those cars were part of the Neeman Marcus Christmas catalog that year for card holders.

Don

Camel Slug
I think Of the three, this is one, there is the one in Reno and the other is owned by a private collector.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
that Texas bank owners car was the only one to come from the factory with ZERO fluids in it I believe. It was trucked from the line straight to the Bank. late 90's early 2000 I believe he sent it to the Reno NV car museum. I think those cars were part of the Neeman Marcus Christmas catalog that year for card holders.

Yeah thought the Texas owner was DonMontG but it turns out its not even his car. The one in Texas had the black seats & according to the wiki only 1 of the three were black, the other two was tan. The guy in Texas ended up putting in a museum in Los Angles, which im guessing is where DonMontG works.

I was bamboozled.

Don

Camel Slug
Yeah thought the Texas owner was DonMontG but it turns out its not even his car. The one in Texas had the black seats & according to the wiki only 1 of the three were black, the other two was tan. The guy in Texas ended up putting in a museum in Los Angles, which im guessing is where DonMontG works.

I was bamboozled.

I have friends that work there and they let me use the Delorian as a backdrop for my collection. I mention that on the bottom of the first page of the thread.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I once owned a Delorean they look awesome but are made of junk, Nice collection though, Dont like the gold paint job, The brushed finish is much better but almost impossible to clean

That would be the "quality" Renault parts thrown at the shell by the poorly trained assembly staff.

Don

Camel Slug
Yep, one of the best presentations I've seen of a collection thus far.

Thanks

In a day or two, I should be getting a AI CMVS so I'm trying to figure out what kind of car I wan to use for the backdrop.

groundzero

Cheng's Errand Boy
That is the most crazy thing i have every seen. cool but crazy. Limited edition master gold card DMC with Neo Geo Carts instead of girls in binkinis

alby13

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i don't care that i am bumping an old thread

this is so good, this is ridiculous

is this so bad it's good, or so good it's bad?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I'm just impressed by the AES collection sitting on the Delorean. Fucking sweet!!!

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Very cool idea for collection photos. Much respect, nice work.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Gold DeLorean definitely helps when pulling a sister-act, although I'm unsure how you hit it double decker style with that cabin layout.