New Tommo NGX ad has appeared mimicking original SNK one...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Original SNK ad:

neogeo_ad_2.jpg

New Tommo version of it

tommo_ad.jpg

Balls

Banned
Wow that's fucked up. Was that first one really an official ad for the neo geo? That's hilarious!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I never took a close look at that first ad before. Why do the people in print ads always hold the controller in a way that would make it impossible to use?

Chicks who are super fat and proud of it. Yuck.

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Someone give this man some internets! We got us a prize winner here :D

Ganelon

n00b
I never took a close look at that first ad before. Why do the people in print ads always hold the controller in a way that would make it impossible to use?

There's an important—and clever—reason the ad is framed as it is. Look more at the overall picture, think subliminal messaging, and the answer should come to you. SNK USA marketing at its best.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
There's an important—and clever—reason the ad is framed as it is. Look more at the overall picture, think subliminal messaging, and the answer should come to you. SNK USA marketing at its best.

I'm definitely picking up what you're laying down.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Original SNK ad:

neogeo_ad_2.jpg

New Tommo version of it

tommo_ad.jpg
I don't get it?

Surely between the X and Her Tommo Fatness, you'd always opt for the more substantial, genuine article of the two available i.e. the latter and fatter?

Ad should probably read: "I remember, like it was only yesterday, when he couldn't identify which part of my anatomy was my ACTUAL vagina and, when he thought he'd found my ACTUAL vagina, it was in fact, my ACTUAL face"

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I don't get it?

Surely between the X and Her Tommo Fatness, you'd always opt for the more substantial, genuine article of the two available i.e. the latter and fatter?

Ad should probably read: "I remember, like it was only yesterday, when he couldn't identify which part of my anatomy was my ACTUAL vagina and, when he thought he'd found my ACTUAL vagina, it was in fact, my ACTUAL face"

think of it as a healthy balanced meal vs a big mac value meal. sure the big mac fills you up, but it destroys you from the inside.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member

Agreed, the image on the screen at first glance is also rather phallus like :mr_t: