In from Luxembourg

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
After making a few posts I'm ready to introduce myself. I'm from Luxembourg but currently finishing up my studies in Austria.

I got into Neo Geo because… I was looking for a video game system which would fit my gaming needs. Which, with less and less time at hands, was something were you could get in and out quick but which still would have something of that amazement I felt as I child while playing video games.

And the Neo Geo (after having tried out the SNK way on a Neo Geo Pocket) just fits right in. Also I came to the conclusion that with a CMVS it wouldn't be that much more expensive than trying to keep up with recent releases. Which, for the most part, I found to be boring and lacking something that most games from my childhood had.

So here I am, looking for that special in video games again and coming to the conclusion that in the past video games were created somewhat different than nowadays. And they still feel fresh to this day. Guess it's like literature – a classic has earned its place rightly so.

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy the classic SNK games and the drama on NG.com.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
So here I am, looking for that special in video games again and coming to the conclusion that in the past video games were created somewhat different than nowadays. And they still feel fresh to this day. Guess it's like literature – a classic has earned its place rightly so.

This is something I've thought about as well.

Welcome to the forums, man :)

Bardoly

n00b
Welcome!

...Now, if I could only figure out how to post my own introduction thread... :( I've been trying to do so, but I keep getting an error message saying that I need moderator approval or something.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
way to trade up from a principality to a full blown republic.