Neo Geo X game packs delayed until May

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I've enjoyed my NGX as an affordable alternative to other methods of owning NEO GEO at home, and happily ignore all the hatorade that gets spilled in this forum, but THIS made me laugh. Thank you!

If you want a proper more affordable way of playing on the Neo Geo why don't you try the Neo Geo cd.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
If you want a proper more affordable way of playing on the Neo Geo why don't you try the Neo Geo cd.

Yeah, being that you're a Tommo customer, you obviously don't mind waiting so loading times won't be an issue. It will take time for you to adjust to the sharpness and richness of the graphics though.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
So Tommo got the clean SD super copy protected game cards now, to bad they forgot they only have one cardreader to put the roms on em.
Now they working overtime to add the games and stickers to get ready until may.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Tommo is really pissing me off with these delays. It's gonna give the neo and indirect bad name down the line when these youngins talk about the neo.

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Is funstock uk the only place to get these cards? Is there a store in the US that will be selling them?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
What's the problem? You'd all be bitching if they released it too quickly and fucked up. At least it looks like they're making sure it's going to be a decent release. There's already 20 games built in, who cares how late it is? Just hope it's worth the extra wait.

It's still emulation. That's all there is to it. The End lol. My PSP Go, lasts longer and has a better controller for KOF//SS etc. Unless they give you guys something of substance with these releases, it's still nothing more than a fancy looking multi-SD Card. Boo... I was really wanting more with the whole Neo Geo X scene.

I'm thinking of using one of these NEOGEOX kits and making my own "cart" system, might be neat.

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
It's still emulation.

Correction, it's shitty emulation. A stolen beta version of final burn alpha. Not even optimized. Screen tearing, sound issues and missing graphics. In car terms it's an engine with a non firing cylinder.

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
Look don't be so harsh about the Neo Geo X. Where else would you play those games in their full 16:9 distortion glory? And it's even portable! How fun is that?

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
Correction, it's shitty emulation. A stolen beta version of final burn alpha. Not even optimized. Screen tearing, sound issues and missing graphics. In car terms it's an engine with a non firing cylinder.

they say the update will fix certain issues, however I'd love to get a look as to what and the extent of these fixes may be. every other company releasing software provides a detailed list of changes and fixes with their updates. i get the impression that we won't be hearing about any of these bug fixes even after release...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I wonder if the delay is due to the firmware update rather than any issues with the actual game ROM.

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
when this SHIT was released and i asked about the future games on facebook and saw how they remove my messages.... i know that TOMMO was laughing in all your faces!!

i´m happy to no spent my money in this big shit.
now i have 200 euro more to my future ps4.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
when this SHIT was released and i asked about the future games on facebook and saw how they remove my messages.... i know that TOMMO was laughing in all your faces!!

i´m happy to no spent my money in this big shit.
now i have 200 euro more to my future ps4.

You have to post more, way to many great quotes.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Well balls.. I gotta say though, my favorite thing about this entire situation is the part where Pipes has been complaining about the X practically since it was ANNOUNCED It's not like he is some big fanboy they let down, he hated the thing from it's inception.

Come on pipes, always hanging around the X forums, being all hateful, what else do you do for fun? jump onto short busses to make fun of retarded kids?

I happen to like the X in all it's awkward glory :-P

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Come on pipes, always hanging around the X forums, being all hateful, what else do you do for fun? jump onto short busses to make fun of retarded kids?

Sure, why not?

ngx_shortbus.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I wonder how many owners are going to run in the Cryathalon this year?

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Well balls.. I gotta say though, my favorite thing about this entire situation is the part where Pipes has been complaining about the X practically since it was ANNOUNCED It's not like he is some big fanboy they let down, he hated the thing from it's inception.

I happen to like the X in all it's awkward glory :-P

What do you expect out of a teenager? They always have dumb ideas all the time. Like hey let me boost my post count and sound cool "hating" everything. Boom 1,100 post later... Look at my postz rankz DUDEZ!

When the majority of your day everyday is spent hating a piece of plastic that cost $150 around give or take... You need a life, get a girlfriend or something lol. God dam kids I tell ya :spock: