Neo Geo X game packs delayed until May

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I wonder how many owners are going to run in the Cryathalon this year?

Looks like mlloyd and rumbl3 are fighting neck and neck for this one. Should be a good finish. Keep at it boys!

pipes

What do you expect out of a teenager? They always have dumb ideas all the time. Like hey let me boost my post count and sound cool "hating" everything. Boom 1,100 post later... Look at my postz rankz DUDEZ!

When the majority of your day everyday is spent hating a piece of plastic that cost $150 around give or take... You need a life, get a girlfriend or something lol. God dam kids I tell ya :spock:

Oh dear, the pain doesn't seem to end even after you get rid of it, huh?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
einsteinshow.jpg

Okay this is the best pic in the NGX section

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Oh dear, the pain doesn't seem to end even after you get rid of it, huh?

Cool your almost to 1,200 post of tears and butt hurt. Get DEM TITLEZ BOUY!

Mlloyd and I stood zero chance against you and your ocean of tears *cough* I mean post.

And no even when you teenagers finally grow up and possibly leave the house the pain never goes away. It's a bitch being a part of generation entitlement ain't it? Feeling you deserve balls, but your stuck waiting for them to finally drop. Oh well least you butt can double as a pussy to go along with all that crying right? Always look at the plus side :mr_t:

pipes

And no even when you teenagers finally grow up and possibly leave the house the pain never goes away. It's a bitch being a part of generation entitlement ain't it? Feeling you deserve balls, but your stuck waiting for them to finally drop. Oh well least you butt can double as a pussy to go along with all that crying right? Always look at the plus side :mr_t:

Dude, there's a lot of repressed shit going on there. A lot of talk about balls and butt holes too. Not sure what's going on there but you're probably not going to find the answers you're looking for over here.

:multi_co::multi_co::multi_co:>>>> !! 1200 POSTS !! <<<<:multi_co::multi_co::multi_co:

I'd like to thank rumbl3 for helping to make this day possible. Also, a big thanks goes out to TOMMO for offering an unlimited amount of material to work from. No doubt their game releases and firmware updates will help to propel me to 2000.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
:lolz:looks more like the none owning haters doing most of the running in this years Cryathalon to me. Just sayin...

Well considering I actually own the games and not some jack off emulation shit system. I doubt I will be doing any type of running.