Criminal face tattoos are getting popular

aria

Former Moderator
[potential fashion alert for Waseem]

Okay, one of the local stations where I grew up has been updating a county most-wanted list every week and I've become a fan simply because of the proliferation of facial tattoos among criminals. Not just the Latin gangs (which arguably popularized them), but even some biker types.

For example:
S0EOjyl.jpg

Here are some other ones from just this week--I've used spoiler tags because the pictures are big and I don't want to make the post unwieldy: you can open and close them to save space.

Spoiler:
DTpltLw.jpg

Spoiler:
lb4sAk3.jpg

Spoiler:
nkZcATw.jpg

Spoiler:
kPuDq1P.jpg

Spoiler:
dPqoeP6.jpg

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
There is an informal code amongst tattoo artists that includes restricting if not completely banning facial tattoos.

Interesting. a lot of these looks like jailhouse tats. I can't imagine why one would want an upper lip tattoo.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
There is an informal code amongst tattoo artists that includes restricting if not completely banning facial tattoos

Its funny you should say that, i have a few buds that do tatoos down here. And all of them have been talking about how facial tatoos are really 'in' right now.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Eyeball tattoos are what it's about now
tattoo-face.jpeg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bobak, not sure which one would look best on you. I was impressed with the tattoo of a mustache on that one guy. You can obviously grow a mustache so that tattoo is not that helpful. Maybe get a tattoo of your face, on your face. Might be too ahead of its time.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
How about a tattoo of his face on his backhead?

rliFK6r.jpg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I bet he doesn't get attacked by tigers in Burma.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
tattoo-face.jpeg

Wow. As soon as I thought it impossible, we've hit a new low. I'm sure that ink is great for the eyeball. Dumb fucker.

LOL at the mustache tattoo as well. Is that a special message for his prison buddies when he's sucking their cocks?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Yea, definitely more common in the correctional system. Then again it isn't exactly like you are dealing with a group of the most well adjusted people either. I have a couple favorites from my facility that just crack me up. It is rare for us to get anyone from any kind of Latino gang, but since we do house immigration detainees as well they come up once in a while.
With the face tattoos they usually seems very poorly done and not professional. We just had someone come in and his head is covered in them, but they are just random shapes with no common sense to them. They looked almost like he did them to himself in the mirror.

Neck tattoos are also very popular. I can't imagine how unpleasant it must feel to get a neck tattoo.

To me it seems just as stupid as gauging your face. A lot of this body modification stuff came from tribal traditions if I recall. I wonder how they would feel if they saw it reduced to butterflies above a woman's ass hole (or ON a woman's asshole) and barbed wire.

Wow. As soon as I thought it impossible, we've hit a new low. I'm sure that ink is great for the eyeball. Dumb fucker.

LOL at the mustache tattoo as well. Is that a special message for his prison buddies when he's sucking their cocks?

again you can't imagine that these guys have solid decision making skills can you?

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Bobak should get a tattoo of a monacle around his eye.

EDIT: Also, I thought the thread was going to be about people getting tattoos of the faces of famous criminals, like Al Capone or Martha Stewart.

Last edited:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I come back to Texas and I see so many people with tattoos and these people look like criminals. That was the ONLY culture shock I experience since being away.

aria

Former Moderator
Yea, definitely more common in the correctional system. Then again it isn't exactly like you are dealing with a group of the most well adjusted people either. I have a couple favorites from my facility that just crack me up. It is rare for us to get anyone from any kind of Latino gang, but since we do house immigration detainees as well they come up once in a while.
With the face tattoos they usually seems very poorly done and not professional. We just had someone come in and his head is covered in them, but they are just random shapes with no common sense to them. They looked almost like he did them to himself in the mirror.

You should take some photos and share with us! ;)

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
You should take some photos and share with us! ;)

Perhaps it is state by state, but in Wisconsin you can't take photos in the jail (I think unless with special permissions) or share them outside of the jail.

I also never take my phone into the blocks. That's the last thing I want accidentally dropped or stolen.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm always surprised when I see Lockup.

Just having the footage must be a security risk.

I always wish the NY DOCS (Only NYC's Rikers Island has been included) would participate though. We have some of the most historic prisons in the country.

Marek

Banned
Last edited:

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I thought bottom lip tattoos where weird. . . damn right in his eyeball.
Do they just poke one hole and inject the eyeball with ink, or is it constant poking.
My eyes are starting to burn just thinking about it.
1114.jpg
Heres a classy one.

aria

Former Moderator
Saw this one pop up for a criminal in Vegas:

After/Before

ZhENLpW.jpg

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
tattoo-face.jpeg

Kind of feel sorry for old mate here, imagine the kind of fucked up upbringing he would have had to do this to himself. Not everyone had a nice child hood kicking back with their buddies playing snes. He has a very angry demeanor.