I caved in :<

All this hate... i returned my neogeoX to bestbuy, got my money back -.-... fuck all of you haterz making me hate it too!!!! *sob*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

j/k, i actually ended up scoring a NGX in great condition for 1/2 what i paid before tax and was within the generous return period of Bestbuy, so what the hell, i returned it... So if Bestbuy doesnt put it as "Open Box" stock in the store (which i dont think they do much anymore, except major products), you'll probably spot it appearing on cowboom in the coming week heavily discounted (i took great care of it and returned it with all accessories and game card with all original packaging and the original box).

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
There is something terribly wrong with you, I'm convinced.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
There is something terribly wrong with you, I'm convinced.

Mildly put. But yeah, you definitely have some unresolved confidence issues Sorrowdragon, I'm afraid. Because no one changes such an aggressive stance in favour of the NGX (which has been out since before Xmas/4 months) overnight.... or two, just like that??!:

Has anyone here ever decided to take a stroll through the French county side, take in a breath of the clean nuclear sanitized air, carrying baguettes under each arm and....

I mean has anyone here ever looked at the French NeoGeo X forum? (Yay for French I class and Google Translate!)

Unlike us here in the English speaking world, the French seem more enthusiastic about the NeoGeo X, sure they do know that it's an inferior unit compared to other offerings by other companies and is lacking in many features and could of been executed better, regardless they are more respectful. Rather than respond negatively to the NGX and rant, instead the "haters" seem more constructive and share their ideas to better improve the device through modding ideas or future update ideas.
They recognize it's a small budget device with developers who did the best they can with the resources at their disposal.

Browsing the blog and forum, besides there being a more positive atmosphere, you'll find posts which are filled with quite a few custom mods including custom system mods, dock mods, 3rd party games in the news, and not to mention, work on an X-Card (an alternative to the pricey Italian Magic SD Adapter or doing it yourself that doesn't require destroying many SD Adapters).

Such a vast difference to the English forums where every post is flooded by the same non-NGX owners or haters ranting the same arguments over and over since day 1... The screen sucks, the resolution sucks, the handheld sucks, the dock sucks, Tommo Sucks, this sucks, that sucks, you suck, I suck, sucks sucks sucks.... So much sucking from the haters *coughqueercough*. Anyways, it's been over 4 months, NGX fans don't care about your rants, ownership seemingly has increased steadily over the months around the world, you won't stop new potential owners, get over it, move on.

I suggest fans of NeoGeo X who are tired of the constant negativity and rants of the U.S. sites who are unable to get answers to questions or civilized replies to your inquiries due to the floods of rants, and/or are interested in mods, news, and updates to NeoGeo X Projects and Ideas in the works, I highly suggest seeking out the French NeoGeo X sites (I won't paste links in respect of this one).

It's ok though. There's clearly a pattern forming; Rumbl3, another avid NGX supporter 'caved in' and sold his too, but cited legitimate reasons for his sale: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...y-NGX-too...&p=3525172&viewfull=1#post3525172

Or maybe... your trolling? What gives re: NGX...

Mildly put. But yeah, you definitely have some unresolved confidence issues Sorrowdragon, I'm afraid. Because no one changes such an aggressive stance in favour of the NGX (which has been out since before Xmas/4 months) overnight.... or two, just like that??!

It's ok though. There's clearly a pattern forming; Rumbl3, another avid NGX supporter 'caved in' and sold his too, but cited legitimate reasons for his sale: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...y-NGX-too...&p=3525172&viewfull=1#post3525172

Or maybe... your trolling? What gives re: NGX...

I think you didn't bother reading the whole post... As i stated at the bottom of the original post, I ended up scoring another NGX for 1/2 what I paid for it from bestbuy, so yes, i returned it, You'd have to be a bigger moron to not return the NGX to get one for 1/2 the price...

Total for my NGX from bestbuy with tax came out to about $148, the one i got yesterday cost $75 from a local private seller in mint/near mint condition, fully working, and complete with all original packaging and the box as well.

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I read the whole post. So did pipes I would imagine. 2 > 1 would definitely agree, it didn't have the latter (newly added) disclaimer paragraph this morning, or else I too wouldn't have questioned your extreme change of heart on the matter. Like I suspected, you were trolling. Inexplicable ninja trolling, but nevertheless, trolling all the same. Nice work.

Still, managing to salvage any money you could from the NGX whilst you had chance was a smart move. I won't dispute that...

I read the whole post. So did pipes I would imagine. 2 > 1 would definitely agree, it didn't have the latter (newly added) disclaimer paragraph this morning.

One problem with that logic.. If i edited the post it would have something liek my reply above this one "Last edited by sorrowdragon; Today at 03:25 PM. "

It's not a disclaimer (i think you mean signature), it's the original post, i just put a bunch of ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _'s below my original post.

hence why there's some "gaps" in the line and that it doesnt extend fully from the left to right...

here's another "last edited" below for you.

Last edited: