All the hate is making me hate my NGX too...

red impact

Crossed Swords Squire
Incidentally...

-

Crymore_zps489a8c31.jpg

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!1

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
GOING TO YELL AT MY WIFE.....THIS IS HER FAULT....SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR THIS....ROAD RAGE TIME... ANGER...HATE...ITS BUILDING UP....FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!

Hahahahahah you're clearly believing the haters hype! Enjoy it, and instead, laugh at the dudes who waste their time coming on the NGX forum to bitch and moan again and again.

I love SNK the NGX has helped me move towards getting back into MVS...

Or if the above hasn't helped "Stop whining bitch!";)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!

That's cool!

It's kind of like how this helped me move towards getting into the Genesis back in the day.

sonic2.jpg

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Hahahahahah you're clearly believing the haters hype! Enjoy it, and instead, laugh at the dudes who waste their time coming on the NGX forum to bitch and moan again and again.

Or if the above hasn't helped "Stop whining bitch!";)
I totally hear you, it's just kind of fun to rip on this thing because, well, it is a piece of shit, lol. I did play the hell out of Cyber Lip and Mutation Nation on my NGX last week. Those are 2 games I haven't given the time of day in close to a decade (and I own them on MVS) and I actually did have some fun with them. The lack of diagonal shots in Cyberlip actually bothered me less since I hate the anolog stick on the NGX so much :) Keeping the "credit limit" feature gives it some replay value and yeah, I'm stuck with this thing so might as well play it. I keep the handheld laying around upstairs and grab a quick game now and then.

My original plan was to give it a dedicated TV in my gameroom (have several other systems with dedicated TV's) but once I plugged that HDMI in I was like...Oh hell no...back to the shelf you go!
I'm not going to sell it just because I'm hanging on that Tommo will pull this sandy box out of my ass and release something exclusive to it...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I totally hear you, it's just kind of fun to rip on this thing because, well, it is a piece of shit, lol. I did play the hell out of Cyber Lip and Mutation Nation on my NGX last week. Those are 2 games I haven't given the time of day in close to a decade (and I own them on MVS) and I actually did have some fun with them. The lack of diagonal shots in Cyberlip actually bothered me less since I hate the anolog stick on the NGX so much :) Keeping the "credit limit" feature gives it some replay value and yeah, I'm stuck with this thing so might as well play it. I keep the handheld laying around upstairs and grab a quick game now and then.

My original plan was to give it a dedicated TV in my gameroom (have several other systems with dedicated TV's) but once I plugged that HDMI in I was like...Oh hell no...back to the shelf you go!
I'm not going to sell it just because I'm hanging on that Tommo will pull this sandy box out of my ass and release something exclusive to it...

I promise there will be nothing exclusive for this emulation piece of plastic shit. So in your ass it will stay.

PMA

n00b
Keep the faith! I am hoping that Tommo actually do something right and have listened to at least some of the recommendations of the users. Granted, they won't be able to implement everything everyone has said they want, but lets hope the important shit is seen to. I'm still pleased with mine, I don't get the time to play it too often but I'm really enjoying RBFFS right now. What I really need is the second stick so I can play my bro like in the old days down the arcade...

pipes

It'll be tough to transform the entire thing with a firmware update. I have faith that they will fail miserably once again.

PMA

n00b
It'll be tough to transform the entire thing with a firmware update. I have faith that they will fail miserably once again.

We meet again, Mr. Pipes! Luckily I don't want the whole thing transforming, to me it plays perfectly well as it is minus a couple of niggles but they don't bother me particularly. I'm interested to see what this supposed firmware update does though.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
There is about as much a chance of a firmware fixing these issues as there is of seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Guys, Guys, shhhhhh.....keep it down. you will scare the unicorns away....Tommos working on it.
medium_1903261.jpg
Leprechaun1-watermarked.jpg

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
First, I will share this:

Which, if you do not have time to check the actual yt page, is captioned with:

RESULTS:

Neo geo MVS is really better than Neo Geo X.

- No format 4:3 on TV screen on Neo geo X

- No Scanlines on Neo geo X

- Better colors on MVS

- Better Sound on MVS

Now that I have most of you nodding your heads in internet land, I figured that I would then do my best to provide a good laugh for your day. The following was found on the NeoX fb site in reference to this vid:

Great video! We want everyone to view this video as it demonstrates there is virtually no difference between the NeoGeo X and the original NeoGeo MVS.

In fact, without wishing to sound biased (which we honestly are not), we think the video of the NeoGeo X looks cleaner and sharper than the MVS.

We would like to thank KoSLoW27 for this video and kindly request that we can freely distribute this, as it is a great advertisement for the NeoGeo X?

/me starts giggling some more

pipes

cleaner and sharper?....:kekeke:

This speaks volumes as to how far some people will go to defend a horrible purchase or a shitty product to sell.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I saw that this morning! Certainly gave me quite a laugh. Guess what, though. That post is now gone. Wonder why ;)

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
I don't know, I couldn't give 2 shits about all the little technical bullshit/etc.. All I do know is when I plugged this thing into my 46" flatscreen HDMI port I got a picture that reminded me of my Gameboy advance I accidently ran through the washing machine :very_ang:

pipes

.. All I do know is when I plugged this thing into my 46" flatscreen HDMI port I got a picture that reminded me of my Gameboy advance I accidently ran through the washing machine :very_ang:

Except cleaner and sharper though, right?

Also, I'm waiting to hear from funstockgames because I have a feeling they might want to use some of my posts to advertise the NeoX as well.