Neo Geo X classics vol 1-5 available for preorder in the UK from funstock

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Its ridiculous that they still have no pictures or artwork of these things, I mean if they are being released in a couple of weeks they must already exist or they wont be getting released when they say they will.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Do they plan to release these in blister packs as well?

PMA

n00b
I don't think anyone knows tbh, the hope is no but the reality might be yes! Although, certainly the first volume is going to be bundled with a charging cable so they'll have to accommodate that somehow. Please let it be nice boxes!

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
If they charge £20.00 a throw without any type of casing its beyond a joke, Its a lot of cash anyways but i appreciate you guys want the games

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
If the "firmware" update really fixes the HMDI output issues i will buy at least one of the volumes. :)

PMA

n00b
If they charge £20.00 a throw without any type of casing its beyond a joke, Its a lot of cash anyways but i appreciate you guys want the games

If the guys at Tommo have read anything relating to this subject on here, then they'll know how more blister packaging would be received. Let's hope they listen to the community and produce something half decent.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
If the guys at Tommo have read anything relating to this subject on here, then they'll know how more blister packaging would be received. Let's hope they listen to the community and produce something half decent.

Time will tell and we will see if Tommo really does care about their community.