Another Neo Geo X Review By Ashens (UK)

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Sorry I couldn't see the video, because my school has it marked as a viral video and the system blocks it. I can only watch it if it's embedded like this.

ChrisB

Another Striker
The guy is british and every review is done on his couch. some of the reviews are very funny.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
The AES wasn't released in Europe? Really? Who used the scart cables then?

Last edited:

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Yeah, there were a few comments that he made that made me think that he really has never played the Neo... yet I'm sure he has because he recognized the sound of the boot up was off.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Im gonna be honest with you, I am genuinely shocked at how many views this guy gets, I as a fellow Brit find him very annoying, I dont think he's funny nor do i like his review style, i was staggered to see he gets more views than all the famous shows on the tube........I guess some folks obviously rate him

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Yeah, there were a few comments that he made that made me think that he really has never played the Neo... yet I'm sure he has because he recognized the sound of the boot up was off.
Yeah, but from what I could tell, he was mistaking the Neo splash screen tone as being off, but I reckon he was booting either WHP or MLord, as that was definitely the ADK splash tone, which is different to the SNK one...

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
@ NeoGeoNinja
The tone on the boot screen for everyone of the games on the NGX is garbled. Yes, he was launching an ADK game towards the end, but all of them on the X sound like they are under water for some reason. When I played mine for the first time I noticed that as well (as with the screen tearing).

Oh yeah... he also called Krauser, Rugal. That was another thing that made me think he's not played a Neo in a very long time.

Last edited:

Superdanx

Goal! Goal! Goal!
10 Year Member
Im gonna be honest with you, I am genuinely shocked at how many views this guy gets, I as a fellow Brit find him very annoying, I dont think he's funny nor do i like his review style, i was staggered to see he gets more views than all the famous shows on the tube........I guess some folks obviously rate him

Review is ok but this is a classic example of someone who thinks there funny.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
I had a look at his channel and his views are just unjustified. Some of his videos have 1-2 million views for things like Pacman - The board game and a fake iphone 4 review.

No way these views are legit.

ChrisB

Another Striker
I had a look at his channel and his views are just unjustified. Some of his videos have 1-2 million views for things like Pacman - The board game and a fake iphone 4 review.

No way these views are legit.

Ermm I see your point, no way would those stats be true, he would not get that many views seems ridiculous. I like some of his vids, his Christmas dinner in a can review is quite amusing. Open can and leave for a few minutes and you have hot dinner in a can, don't even have to bother microwaving the stuff. I must remember that for next Christmas, might save me a few quid on the dinner :)

Just kidding :)

Last edited: