A moment of silence, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Steve will be missed by me very much. I cannot believe this happened, when I heard this it made me almost vommit. Steve was one of my best online buddies we talked all the time. Steve you will be missed. I will for sure send a letter to his family, I cannot believe this happened. This is the first friend I have ever had die on me. crying

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</small>

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
Steve has been posting here as long as I can remember. I never knew him as close as some other members, but I hope that my words aren't taken lightly due to that.
I had three loved ones die over the course of last year, and all but one were unexpected. There is no greater sadness than the loss of life, and I only hope that those who knew Steve best can find comfort. There will be many other people that can bring strength to his family that actually knew him, but let the respect of this community go on to a testament of how strong human compassion can be. Steve will be missed. By many of us here.
I give my deepest respect and strength to those members here who knew him, and of course his family.
This board will never forget its fallen member.
Rest in peace Steve.
frown

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
I never had a chance to meet you Steve. We had planned Neo get togethers on numerous occasions, but they never happened...

When things like this happen to people close to my own age, I can't help but remember something that was spoken at a very dear friend's funeral many years ago..

This was said in Greek, but it went like this..

" When God sent you off into the world he wept for he would be apart from his child. He knew however one day you would hear his voice calling your name and that you would come back home to be by his side again. "

See you one day Steve... crying buttrock

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: lemonflav ]</small>

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
I dont say much here, but I am sad to learn that one of us has passed. RIP Steve. You'll be in my thoughts.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
I don't think Steve & I ever really talked, but god bless. My deepest condolences go to his family & friends.

Guys, this is a wake-up call.......life is too damn short..........take advantage of the time you/I/we have now or else it may be taken away from us too abruptly.

When these terrible things happen, it makes me think of how we (as a society) waste our time here.

He is in a better place now :confused:

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Kenny Boy ]</small>

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
As a close personal friend, I want to thank everyone for all of the sympathy, including the Moderators for the way they have handled this. As tattoo said, we're all here becuase of a common interest: the love of video games, and it's heartening to witness what this community can do in a time like this.

This is a life-changing event for me.

Steve told me at the end of last year that he and I "will always be brothers", and that's just as true now as it was then. Hopefully one day we will meet again, in a space and time without limits. crying

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: RiotoftheBlood ]</small>

buster_broon

The Rock,
sending best wishes to Steves family and friends from across the miles

one of the members whose posts i would take time to read, only really spoken to him on the forum, didnt really know him that well

but i knew he was cool

god bless - you will be missed crying crying crying

Bionic Lester

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm numb.

I didn't really know the guy and hadden't spoken with him much, but he was one of those people whose screenname just popped up all over the place. A good guy.

I guess it kinda freaks me out. He was 22. I turned 24 a couple months ago (December 1st) A few days before my birthday, I got into a car accident. The car was a loss, but I was fine. He wasn't so lucky.

I guess it just bothers me that I've outlived someone younger then me.

Rest in peace, brother

tattoo

Marked Wolf
Even though Steve and i were 10 yrs apart. We both had one common bond....gaming and that is how we met. Steve often asked me for advice on topics that he was unfamiliar with and with that he was almost like a kid brother. I too am happy that the neo-community shows what it's really made of when the chips are down and I thank you!

It's hard to believe that I won't see him anymore. As I told Kevin that I've had alot of friends pass away but not one of a good hearted soul and of innocence as Steve. Sleep well in heaven my brother.......

Josh

Banned
I don't really know anyone here, but I have read alot of everyones posts and I've read SNK4EVER's posts aswell. I hope his family gets threw this as best as possible. All of you, I see now, are a bunch of real men.

j.

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: NEOryu ]</small>

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I dedicate an original song of mine to Steve, entitled <a href="http://www.zebesfiles.org/wes/soundfiles/wes-tears.mp3" target="_blank">"Heaven's Tears"</a>. My heart and prayers are with his family.. I'll pick this melody every Feb 19th in his memory.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Stunned to get this shocking news, he will be sadly missed by all on the forum. crying

hope there are mvs cabs in heaven

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
I never knew SNK4EVER but i read a lot of his posts, it's so sad to hear what happened to him...

My condolences to his family,really.

Sorry for my english,but i really wanted to share my sadness with you.

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
I never knew Steve , but I know the feeling of loosing someone and its a horrible thing.

So to his familly I offer my condolinces and hope the pain of loosing Steve becomes more bearable with the passing of time.

Stitch Faced Angel

Quiz Detective
I never met him, spoke with him, or anything like that. I read his posts, and the man was an inspiration to me.

To the family and to friends: I am sorry that this happened. He was born the same year I was, and even for me, it is so hard to believe someone could die so young. My heart, Prayers, Chants, and soul go to you.

And to Steve: Sorry this happened. The only good thing is that you have gone to a better place, but it is sad for everyone here. I am sorry that I did not get to know you. I could tell from your Posts that you were a great person, a genuine Gamer, and loved Games. When my time comes, I can not wait to meet you. Save a Stool at that SNK machine in the Sky for me!

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
Its damm sad to see those kind of news on this board.. :(
..but also somehow nice to see how many posts are here-seems that this community DOES care! :)

My condolences... crying

Vince2K

Crazed MVS Addict
Condolances from France...

I didn't know him, but i've read a lot of his numerous posts. He was a wise guy, and a true Neo Gamer.

Rest in peace crying

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I read his posts, and he seemed like a really good natured guy. It looks like he had lots of friends here too, which is definitely a measure of a man's worth.

Steve, rest in peace. I'll have a drink and a game of Garou in memory.

Hun

Morden's Lackey
I didn't know SNK4EVER but there is one thing I will say and is that may we see him in the afterlife or in another lifetime. Rest In Peace, SNK4EVER, you are a great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.