my 4 slot cmvs

dkarDaGobert

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey
because i did not found any 4 slot CMVS pics on the board i thought i could post some of mine :)

its my first neo geo system and i think it looks pretty cool :)
WP_000198.jpgWP_000197.jpgWP_000196.jpgWP_000194.jpgWP_000140.jpgWP_000134.jpg

i managed to put the power supply between the white powdered shiedling plate and the pcb (there's around 2mm space between the top mounted ICs and the supply case).

Last edited:

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
nice, put rubber tape or electrical tape between the ps to avoid future shorts or grounds or "magic blue smoke".

dkarDaGobert

Kuroko's Training Dummy
nice, put rubber tape or electrical tape between the ps to avoid future shorts or grounds or "magic blue smoke".

thanks for the tipp but i did that already ;-)
the bottom side of the PS-case is isolated.

cheers

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
looks pretty awesome indeed. I take it you build that yourself? Even more cool ;)

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Looks sweet but how's it run a cmvs 4-slot can be picky some times.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Hats off to you sir, what you have there is a beautiful piece of art. Thank you for giving the 4 slot some CMVS love as most people favor the 1 slots especially the 1C.

dkarDaGobert

Kuroko's Training Dummy
btw.
the complete cmvs cost me around 220 EUR incl. raw mv4f

and thanks for the positive feedback :)

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
The MV4H is the picky one, the newer ones such as MV4FT, MV4FT2 ans MV4FS aren't picky.
Damn then again ive only ever had a cmvs 4-slot once and that must have been a MV4H.I didn't know there was more then one model of the 4-slot,i just assume they were all like that.

neoboom

n00b
Hi dkarDaGobert,

I was also trying to consolize a 4 slot MVS board and would love to see the picture you posted here for reference.
However, I can't acces them due to not having privileges. Could you let me know a way to see them.
Thanks in advance! SNK forever!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hello unknown noob. Please don't bump old/dead threads without adding to them. Just participate (/post meaningfully) and the privilege to view pictures hosted at NG.com will unlock.

Luffy

n00b
I am consolizing my 4 slot MV4F and have been doing all the research that I can find online I have just joined all you fine folks at neo geo.com XD I would very much love to gain the privilege to see the pictures on this thread as am am not a noob though I still have very much to learn so am happy am in the right place and thank you all for the knowledge everyone here shares.