NGX Controller $36.99 with free shipping from best buy

xarcade

Quiz Detective
This thread is living proof that videogames do indeed cause people to become violent! :smirk:

All this animocity because of a portable console made by TOMMO!

And.......TOMMO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!!

I'll get you for this, TOMMO!

Last edited:

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Ok, ok. I crossed the line with the "death wish". As I enjoy the forums and would like to continue to be a part of them, I will wish death upon no one else from here on out. But can I at least make fun of their mothers if they are still amongst the living?

Fuckin Go for it....

xROTx

PS. I had a lot of calls to have you sorta on a paid holiday for a while... the lads in chat seem to be fuckin ban happy recently... Jesus...

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Fuckin Go for it....

xROTx

PS. I had a lot of calls to have you sorta on a paid holiday for a while... the lads in chat seem to be fuckin ban happy recently... Jesus...
ROFL yeah they have been good for a laugh. I'm a "SPY" now and I ruined the one place they have to vent about neo geo topics, when I heard that I thought I was talking to my 15 year old niece... nope a grown man said that to me *facepalm* yeah my mind exploded at that point.

But anyway maybe things can get back to semi normal lol doubtful can hear the hormones just a screamin.

Last edited:

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Fuckin Go for it....

xROTx

Lol...thanks for the stay of execution!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ROFL yeah they have been good for a laugh. I'm a "SPY" now and I ruined the one place they have to vent about neo geo topics, when I heard that I thought I was talking to my 15 year old niece... nope a grown man said that to me *facepalm* yeah my mind exploded at that point.

But anyway maybe things can get back to semi normal lol doubtful can hear the hormones just a screamin.

crvi87c.jpg

koll sig

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Yeah, not sure what their deal is. They went fucking ballistic on me in chat...lol.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Sorry so much power coming from it. Thing just blew itself up lol.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
Okay, I'll stop, it's at the point now where I feel like I'm making fun of a handicapped person.