NGX Controller $36.99 with free shipping from best buy

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
I think the hunger games should have had a few things added to make it better
- Crossbred bear people that play a violent modern football game for human amusement
- Glenn Danzig (cyberbot obviously) as a renegade detective that plays by his own rules

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I feel a lot better knowing someone else actually agrees with me on that!

I used to read my comics while I used to listen to Danzig in the 90s. After watching their videos you can see how much he looks like wolverine. He even had the same build, perfect match.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I used to read my comics while I used to listen to Danzig in the 90s. After watching their videos you can see how much he looks like wolverine. He even had the same build, perfect match.

Same, and completely agreed!

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Danzig needs to have a sword if you ask me, and a grizzly bear covered in armor with a saddle.

HB_Gamer

n00b
Still In Stock

This is still in stock at the sales price. It looks like a IT challenges BB employee put in under retro game systems/N64 of all things.

:cool:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
This is still in stock at the sales price. It looks like a IT challenges BB employee put in under retro game systems/N64 of all things.

:cool:

Try staying on topic next time chief.

HB_Gamer

n00b
Hea Jack look at the title. If it makes you feel better i did watch the hunger games on the Apple TV last night. Not sure what that has to do with a 20 year video game though. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
So, how much cheaper is the plastic on the stick enclosure vs the real thing?

I have seen multiple times were people say it's noticeably thinner or cheaper feeling? I understand about the stick and buttons, but what about the case itself?

SSS

neo retired
Feels a bit thinner, but it's not that bad. Honestly the stick is probably the best part of the whole package. Feels more solid than the handheld. I'm building a little MAME rig out of a intel nuc like Unstupid did. These joysticks are a great option, especially for the price now

valgalder

Kula's Candy
damn it! saw this sale this morning before going back to sleep, so literally slept on it. Was only going to buy the NGX if I could get an extra joystick cheap.. oh well

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
damn it! saw this sale this morning before going back to sleep, so literally slept on it. Was only going to buy the NGX if I could get an extra joystick cheap.. oh well

Dude, the entire set-up will be available at your local flea market within a couple of weeks. Just a few more sleeps, no worries.