TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Dear community,
After having a little bit forgotten this story, I am surprised to see Tonk to come again on the neo-geo community to show off. But in the real world, the scammer are not showing off.

Tonk,

1/ You said there were only 3 AF3 US, then you had , the scammer team, 3 more for you.

2/ You were saying you were under all the buyers, and from the beginning of the shit thing, you disappeared,having the behaviour of a GUILTY GUY

3/ The story will be finished when you'll refund the 5000 USD. I don't need to get it, send it to an association against the cancer, in memory of Nightmare Tony

4/ I hope Wolf and 8man, the other buyers, will ask for a refund.

5/ If you want to have an analysis of the Power Spikes II, no need to read my report, it looks like the PS II paper is very very close, not to say " the same" to the paper of the Prehistoric Isle II.
8man was very much afraid when I has seen this.

Rest will follow bitch' !

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
AEROFIGHTERS 3 US : MANUAL : The epilepsy warning card is not the good color.

IMAGE OF THE LEFT :
Like all the 100+ games I watched, the epilepsy warning card is salmon. For information, the only other warning epilepsy card which is, in comon sense, official and is not in this salmon is Dion’s KOF 2000 US. It’s red.
IMAGE OF THE RIGHT : The DavidG’s AF3 has a yellow warning epilepsy card.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I thought Salmon was pink..

also

tumblr_m248ezCZgT1qexd10.gif

gotta love this "OH! I FORGOT THIS HUGE DETAIL"

**DROPS BOMB****

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
God damn it I hate drama. Why don't you and Tonk fight it out... or get married... or whatever.

Nothing you said really makes much sense, did you use google translator? It's like trying to pick out the good apples before the frost, and still getting some bruised ones. If you're going to attack someone, at least have it make sense.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Good to see you step in to tell the other side of the story Chamane. I agree with you and think the honorable thing for Tonk to do would be to donate his "commission" to a charity against cancer. (Seems fitting).

Also gotta agree with point number 2, Tonk running and his dodginess answering questions upon his "return" haven't helped him much.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
AF3 US : The epilepsy warning card is low resolution. Ink is dirty

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is not really a great evidence. You have the game this long, why not investigate the insert/graphics?

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Can everybody see HD image out of this ? Or I need to change? I don't want to do copy pastes for 10 minuts for nothing.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
AEROFIGHTERS 3 US : THE MANUAL : Contents Page The copyright on the Contents Page is not aligned.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Yeah, I'm using Google Chrome and I can see the pics just fine.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Can everybody see HD image out of this ? Or I need to change? I don't want to do copy pastes for 10 minuts for nothing.

You're a fucking moron.

And a pathetic liar.

You played the game like every other buyer - but cried foul when shot wasn't going your way.

Surely you have some evidence in calling me a scammer, I presume?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Nothing you said really makes much sense, did you use google translator? It's like trying to pick out the good apples before the frost, and still getting some bruised ones. If you're going to attack someone, at least have it make sense.

He is French. Keep out of it, don't attack someone because their first language is not english. If you can not understand what he said your the one who needs further schooling. Carry on Chamane.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
The airplane, and all the black elements of the manual, are not black

The original SNK manual printed in Japan ( Keep in mind, on all these parts of the AF3 US ROM, it’s written MADE IN JAPAN ) are printed with a real black process. Which means the black is deep. When you can an airplan from an SNK AF or SW3, it’s only black. You can scan at 1200DPI, still black. Look at the AF3 DG ROM US : it’s a sum of white with grey/black points.
This is an absolute proof that the printing method has not been the same as SNK did ( what was said by Geddon and Tonk during the sale : « the guy has to use SNK material to print it».)
It’s obviously not the case.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
He is French. Keep out of it, don't attack someone because their first language is not english. If you can not understand what he said your the one who needs further schooling. Carry on Chamane.

Agreed, let Chamane share his findings so that more sense can be made of this.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Additional pictures of the black. Take any game on the neo geo library, the BLACK IS BLACK. It's not a SUM OF POINT.

And believe it or not, but DAVIDG, whatever he did, he said, he didn't say, HE WAS THERE.

DAVIDG WAS THERE, UPFRONT TO ANSWER.

TONK WAS HIDDING UNDER HIS BED.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I want info....

Derailing of said thread... will be unproductive...

Let Chamane have his say..... need I say it... or else?

xROTx

TonK

Least Valuable Player
The airplane, and all the black elements of the manual, are not black

The original SNK manual printed in Japan ( Keep in mind, on all these parts of the AF3 US ROM, it’s written MADE IN JAPAN ) are printed with a real black process. Which means the black is deep. When you can an airplan from an SNK AF or SW3, it’s only black. You can scan at 1200DPI, still black. Look at the AF3 DG ROM US : it’s a sum of white with grey/black points.
This is an absolute proof that the printing method has not been the same as SNK did ( what was said by Geddon and Tonk during the sale : « the guy has to use SNK material to print it».)
It’s obviously not the case.

When did John or I make any guarantees?

Don't drag him into this. I'll take full responsibility for that.

You gambled and thought you lost from public perception then cried for your money back.

If I was David, I would have NEVER refunded you.

Nobody passed this game to you claiming it was 100% real.

You had a chance to inspect it in person - then you kept it for 4 MONTHS.

And here you are, crying.

I never lied to you or scammed you, moron.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
SAME FOR INTERNAL DETAILS

Same here. When DavidG scanned the jap or Us version, he has lost some details. You see you loose some black. You barely see the difference, but all the image look more lighten, less dark.
Right now, look at the close up on the face of HIEN. The ornament of points which describes the drawing is same between the 3 versions. There is absolutely no difference. All the sum of points is doing black, deep grey, light grey, white. The face of Hien looks grey
. Right now Look at DavidG’s try. As you carefully see, you think the face is totally white. The fabric on the ear is totally white with very very few points, where the others have a real sum of points.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Tonk,

You are just a little son of a bitch. That's it. Still claiming the game is real, motherfucker ?
Hein?
Still sending, EVEN AFTER THE FRAUD, little messages to Wolf and 8man, sending them phone calls " just BUY IT, we will PROVE THEY ARE REAL"

??

I have some other things, just have a look, pop corn.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Tonk,

You are just a little son of a bitch. That's it. Still claiming the game is real, motherfucker ?
Hein?
Still sending, EVEN AFTER THE FRAUD, little messages to Wolf and 8man, sending them phone calls " just BUY IT, we will PROVE THEY ARE REAL"

??

I have some other things, just have a look, pop corn.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

You knew what you were getting into, crybaby.

You knew you were taking a gamble. You didn't have to buy it.

But you did.

And still no evidence I scammed or told you one lie.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
TonK hasn't changed. Still trying to be some sort of internet hardass.

Looks like good proof that the AF3 US was 100% fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.