Rare uncut NEO GEO MVS Mini marquee test sheet with unreleased Matrimelee

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
Wow that is a nice piece. Please at least spend some good money and have it framed and hang it in a game room/den. Thank you for sharing!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Wow that is a nice piece. Please at least spend some good money and have it framed and hang it in a game room/den. Thank you for sharing!
I did order a frame but I didnt like the weight so have now ordered a custom made acrylic case with sliding panel for display but until then its on my fridge
20130330_110707.jpg

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
I did order a frame but I didnt like the weight so have now ordered a custom made acrylic case with sliding panel for display but until then its on my fridge
20130330_110707.jpg

lol well at least it is being displayed. BTW I like your setup. Everything one could need is in that tiny area.

Lee Gray

lol yeah, can cook, drink and watch TV without moving and my beds only a few metres away in this room.

Lee Gray

Heres the letter with more info on it
authenticity1.jpg

Here it is in custom acrylic case
case19.jpg

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Very cool indeed!

Thank you for sharing.

NicoMI

n00b
That s a pretty cool piece of Art!
I tought Metal Slug 4 had no mini marquee :conf:
I bought mine a month ago and the seller told me that ...??

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
That s a pretty cool piece of Art!
I tought Metal Slug 4 had no mini marquee :conf:
I bought mine a month ago and the seller told me that ...??

It doesn't have a MM. ArcadeShock.com acquired exclusive rights to produce some SNK artwork, namely a few MVS kit MMs that weren't normally sold like this outside of AS.

So basically the MM you get with this http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/sn...lug-4-mvs-kit-w-mini-marquee-ms4-m-detail.htm isn't "officially" available from any other retail source (I think). This was the case with a few other titles referenced in Lee's letter but what makes this sheet perceived as rare is 1) it's uncut and 2) ArcadeShock didn't end up releasing a licensed MM for Matrimelee. You can see the breakdown of actual numbers on the letter.

But in general, you are correct. MS4 didn't have a MM.

Lee Gray

The kit without the mm is still a full kit too as stated it was only made by SNK USA for ArcadeShock kits.

An article by ArcadeShock is still in the works with more details on this piece.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Very nice Lee, what do you think something like that is worth?

BTW I like how your tight on space but still rock a VHS player!!! :D

Lee Gray

It all depends really as quite hard to put a price on. But was pleased with what I paid.
The video recorder is broke now and so is the dvd player underneath lol

Last edited:

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
If anyone is looking for a Matrimelee mini, I know these are kinda cool because they are officially licensed, but in my opinion these were always pretty weak design wise. This is the one our mini marquee thread came up with a few years ago.

matrimeleeengminilogo.jpg

Pretty sure I passed the original PDFs along to someone, not sure who though.

Do you happen to have the PDF for this? I like this one and would like to get it printed