Neo Geo X is on sale for $149.99 at Amazon and Best Buy!

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Now we can truly laugh in the face of Tommo for making a cheap, inferior handheld with rubbish emulation's. Do yourself the right thing and buy a Neo Geo AES or MVS just how they were meant to be played.

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
I hate how loud the anolog stick is, whenever I take a shit and play some KoF, the clicking breaks my concentration and my log breaks half way. It's like wiping motor oil off a damn watermelon.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I hate how loud the anolog stick is, whenever I take a shit and play some KoF, the clicking breaks my concentration and my log breaks half way. It's like wiping motor oil off a damn watermelon.

Kind of makes you want to throw it in the toilet with the rest of the shit doesn't it?

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Kind of makes you want to throw it in the toilet with the rest of the shit doesn't it?
Hard to say....
The loud stick annoys me, wakes my wife up but I guess on the positive she will usually throw me a half-assed BJ if I quit playing it for the rest of the night.
The skinny controller cords bug me too, they look so weak and feminine...I prefer a nice big, long and thick controller cord so nobody thinks I am a homosexual or have a small dick. Does anyone know how to do a controller cord thickening mod?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
What's most impressive is the fact that you had 100+ transactions here before even making a single post. :D

Indeed.

My reputation precedes me.

Way, way precedes me.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What's most impressive is the fact that you had 100+ transactions here before even making a single post. :D

Surely, this is the work of Satan! Diablo must be cast out!