Las Vegas Neo MVS Fun Nite

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
If you guys want to get together this weekend for a few hours let me know, bring whatever carts and jamma boards you want,
I also have a lot of MVS carts

My schedule got bonkers this month. I'm keen for October though.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Just got the word that I will be back in your neck of the woods from November 3rd to the 7th for the annual SEMA show.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
cool! I might be at sc3 in cali around that weekend. enjoy your trip.

what is the sema show all about, if you dont mind me asking?

neoknight

Kuroko's Training Dummy
cool! I might be at sc3 in cali around that weekend. enjoy your trip.

what is the sema show all about, if you dont mind me asking?

Not sure when I will have another MVS day/night ... if you are gonna be in town and want to visit let me know, KING hit me up bro! super baseball challenge! We should put the Irritating Maze kit in someday
make a new CP/ CPO ...use the neo 2 slot or AL3...or better yet the LA Ghetto game ..its tagged like a LA street light...need a new monitor...

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Not sure when I will have another MVS day/night ... if you are gonna be in town and want to visit let me know, KING hit me up bro! super baseball challenge! We should put the Irritating Maze kit in someday
make a new CP/ CPO ...use the neo 2 slot or AL3...or better yet the LA Ghetto game ..its tagged like a LA street light...need a new monitor...

let me know or make a post when you decide on a night! ill pm you my number

Fygee

20 Year Member
Sounds like a winner. I've gotten a hold of more MVS carts since I last listed them here as well.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Sounds like a winner. I've gotten a hold of more MVS carts since I last listed them here as well.

nice dude! i was able to get a hold of a few mvs carts as well for fair prices. will post once I get them! I smell a las vegas neo gathering soon!!! lets do this

neoknight

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey Jammaguy
hit me up when you get time...
glad you made it back home ok.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
The SEMA Show is the big car show they hold out in Vegas every year. I'm pretty sure it's the biggest now, passing the CES show. My brother and father are both in automotive so I tag along since they get the room and their meals comped. Just gotta buy the week long bus pass since the cabbies out there are a bunch of crooks.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
The SEMA Show is the big car show they hold out in Vegas every year. I'm pretty sure it's the biggest now, passing the CES show. My brother and father are both in automotive so I tag along since they get the room and their meals comped. Just gotta buy the week long bus pass since the cabbies out there are a bunch of crooks.

nice. hope you guys have fun at the car show!

neoknight

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey King
Where u at man.
Time for some MVS fun...
hit me a PM both candys are doin great
Love that Dragon Blaze !!...Nostradamus is Awesome.
Got the board for the 6 with new unibios..wish neo power supplies were self adjusting like the Capcom Impress

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'll be in your neck of the woods in two weeks hitting the usual spots. Let me know if you'll be in the area.

neoknight

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Moving some neo units into garage this sunday,I have a few people helping. If you would like to help out please hit me up.
I should know what time later on today

Hello everyone been a while since I posted.. I have been dealing with the death of my dear friend Kevin (SegaAges). A few of you locals may have known him. He had heart failure in my car while I was trying to get him to the hospital on April 14th. I would really like to get together and have a retro gaming night in his honor.. pound back a few beers and just have fun. I think he might have been a member here on these forums but I am not sure. I did inherit some of his games including a cab and a bunch of Jamma boards (which I have yet to identify). If we could play some of them in his honor I am sure he would not have it any other way.

NEO NITE!!!!! WHEN WHEN DO I NEED TO MAKE THE DATE?

I have been trying to get ahold of Kevin for awhile, now I know why he wasn't returning my phone calls or text.

:(

I'm sorry for your loss and for everyone who was lucky enough to meet SegaAges irl, he was a great dude and (as horribly cliche as this is to say) WAY to young to not be with us anymore. I wasn't close with him like oldskool was, but I feel fortunate that I got to meet and become friends with Kevin before he passed.

Wish I had been paying attention to this thread/board, I would have definitely showed up to a gaming night in his honor.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I have been trying to get ahold of Kevin for awhile, now I know why he wasn't returning my phone calls or text.

:(

I'm sorry for your loss and for everyone who was lucky enough to meet SegaAges irl, he was a great dude and (as horribly cliche as this is to say) WAY to young to not be with us anymore. I wasn't close with him like oldskool was, but I feel fortunate that I got to meet and become friends with Kevin before he passed.

Wish I had been paying attention to this thread/board, I would have definitely showed up to a gaming night in his honor.

damn i am really sorry for your loss oldskool. i would be willing to attend a game night in his honor. im sure we can make something happen!

Fygee

20 Year Member
I'm still keen on participating in one of these sometime.

If this ever goes down, please send me a PM as this thread tends to be out of sight -> out of mind for me.

neoknight

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey King
Ready to have a neo nite?
send me a pm we will set it up
Hey jammaguy whats up dude...