Best Place to Buy Neo Pocket stuff???

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
The moderator of this channel, the neo geo store guy... he has them all pretty much.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Any one have Faseli for sale, I don't want to buy off ebay because you can't tell whats new and what's used.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
NCS (ncsx.com) is in negotiations to get a large quantity of UK Faselei in. However, the supplier still wants way too much for them. One way or another, they will eventually hit the market (but we don't know WHEN). As for eBay, if you buy from a person with a lot of positive feedback, you probably won't have a problem.

Tom http://www.neogeostore.com

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I guess I will wait till either you get them or ncsx.com does. I wish they would hurry up and get them though.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I still dont have it, wait for me too? Oh please say you will... say you will... (hey shut of the 80's at 8)

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
smile.gif

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
When ncsx.com gets it in I will be sure and post it here in this forum. In case some people don't have it.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

I just ordered faselei at: www.chipsworld.co.uk, it was 2nd hand only but it is only 17 pounds. I don't know if its underway.... haven't got a email notivacation yet. But you should hurry it is Rare. Also I ordered Last Blade
smile.gif

Cho

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Although a little pricy at times (but just by a slight margin), Game Express in NYC has a great selection of Neo Geo Pocket games, perhpherals and systems. There are a few other stores within a 10 block radius that have titles and some systems as well (one on 7th Avenue and 40th? and another just a few buldings down from Game Express itself), but not as large as the one at Game Express.

I'm not sure if they do anymore online ordering or anything... since my office is only a few blocks away from them, I can easily just stop by and see what they have to offer. That's certainly not good for the paycheck, THAT'S for sure... hehehehehehe.

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Chipsworld UK only delivers to certain parts of the UK. No where outside of UK. And not in someplaces in the UK.
www.gexpress.com has KoF R-1 and SamSho1. I'm not sure if it's worth the money..

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Doh, I did order and it did say Congratiolations, hope they canselled it...

Cho

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
was there ever a "UK" version or any type of English version of Sam Sho1 and KoF R1?