Black and White

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Can the Black and White neogeo pocket games (KOF R-1 and Samurai Shodown) be played on the Neo Geo Pocket Color?

Thanks,

Cho

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think so but it should say on the box some where. You should ask neogeostore.com

G

gokusama26

All B&W NGP games will play on NGPC, but not the other way around. Like with the GBC. shuddderrrr....
mad.gif

G

gokusama26

Hey, look above! I'm no longer a "Lazy SNK Employee"! Yippie!

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hehe cool goku I hope you continue to post here we need more people to post. Also I didn't know that you couldn't play the color games on the Black and white system. What a ripoff if you have the B/W system.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Yeah, and if you can be as stupid as me and gambit, you could ahve a really good rating.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Ok first of all who gives a crap who has what kind of rating, because tomorrow Shawn could take the ratings and do away with them.
Second of all even if there wasn't a rating system I would still post so it really doesn't matter how many stupid little stars any of us have. It doesn't make one of us cooler or higher then anyone else. In fact there are alot of people that have lesser posts then I do and they know much more then I do. I am just trying to contribute to the board.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
As was already stated, the B&W games will play on the color system. Here's a little more info. You can choose the color in which you want to play your B&W games. The choices are something like "classic", "red", "green", and "blue". Basically, the NGPC just adds whatever color you choose as shading in the game--so you are playing a semi-color game.

Tom http://www.neogeostore.com

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Thanks alot guys, Lets buy King of Fighters R-1 and Samurai Shodown 1!!!