New MVS Arcade Owner Here

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
Hello everyone, I just recently aquired a 4-slot MVS arcade with 5 games (Bust a move again, windjammers, king of the monsters 2, strikers 1945 plus, world heroes 2) Came with 2 mini marquees (I think, some of them are printed and some of them are not, but I dont have the keys to open the top.). All of this costed $450, and I will upload pics soon

Last edited:

rsa2000

n00b
Very cool those are some quality games. I didn't get a key for mine either but a few screws on the top trim piece will give you access to the marquee.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I've never heard of Super 1945 plus.............:rolleyes:

welcome aboard

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Hey bud, sounds like you got a pretty good deal there. Throw up some pics when you have a chance.

Cheers and welcome!

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Great set of games to start with good price too if there all ledgit.

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
XNkvb

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
yeah, i think it was repainted, but I don't mind. Does anyone know where I could get aftermarket or NOS stickers, like the ones that would have gone on the side?

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
Yeah, but that was the whole wood piece, wasn't it? I just want decals I could stick on that look original

Edit: You were right, it is just the sticker, thanks for showing me that!

Last edited:

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
Also, does anyone know where I can find the serial/model number of the machine? I looked all around the coin-op door, the 4-slot area, and the top where the light and speakers are, but I cant seem to find it.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Also, does anyone know where I can find the serial/model number of the machine? I looked all around the coin-op door, the 4-slot area, and the top where the light and speakers are, but I cant seem to find it.
An info decal below the right side player controls (on the coin slot front panel)... I was thinking it was usually located there.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Nice to Meet you i just became an owner myself this month after years of dreaming.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thats awesome you got Windjammers thats hard to find. Is it rad?

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
Windjammers is awesome. Although I didnt know about this when I bought it, it has a fake label, and is the Japanese cart, I think because it has the Japanese warning label on it

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thats awesome I'm personally on a hunt for Samsho II. even if it dosent have a label its still windjammers. Which I belive is one of the games not on those 161 in 1 carts.

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
I love how all these new members are already the owners of an arcade cab!! Jealous!! :D

Welcome aboard!

I am also a fairly new owner of an MVS 1 Slot cab and I'm too new to be able to post a new thread. My coin door is missing a piece and I don't know what it's called so I can't search for it online. I spent hours searching online and the only way I've found it so far is an ebay auction for the whole setup. I just need the missing part, which is what moves the coins to the right places, so buying the whole setup is a bit pricey for me. I took a couple of pics to show you.IMG_20160304_103500.jpgIMG_20160304_103533.jpg

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I am also a fairly new owner of an MVS 1 Slot cab and I'm too new to be able to post a new thread. My coin door is missing a piece and I don't know what it's called so I can't search for it online. I spent hours searching online and the only way I've found it so far is an ebay auction for the whole setup. I just need the missing part, which is what moves the coins to the right places, so buying the whole setup is a bit pricey for me. I took a couple of pics to show you.View attachment 33656View attachment 33657

In that pic I don't see a coin mech, so are you saying you need to buy a coin mech? It's he part that rolls the coin to the cash box and checks it to make sure it's the correct coin.

In that pic I don't see a coin mech, so are you saying you need to buy a coin mech? It's he part that rolls the coin to the cash box and checks it to make sure it's the correct coin.
Yes, I need the coin mech but not the whole two door set up with the coin box. That's all I found while searching online but it was more expensive since it had all of it and all I need is the coin mech. I read somewhere else that even though it's a Suzo Happ, that this part only came on the MVS. I just need some more solid info so maybe I can actually find the part I'm looking for.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
so, someone called "Necrobot" necro'd a thread... wow.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I need the coin mechs to work though.

The part you need is two coin mechs, that is what the part you need is called; not a full coin door assembly, so get on any arcade part site and order two coin mechs. Not sure how you don't understand.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457613325.290925.jpg